If Craig Levein was Rangers manager

Brock

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I had a sly dig... but ffs how many threads now on our manager and his ability? what do you mean by "Happens far too often, will soon be happening less often"

He means your days are fucking numbered ya tarrier bastard.

Kidding on lol

It's a knee-jerk reaction to someone posting something they don't like (or can't understand). Happens far too often, will soon be happening less often.

Actually mate is not a knee jerk reaction.

The picture of the "zombie" in his avatar is a subtle hint...

Head in the sand loyal...

Also - if you look at my reply you will also see I was not only rational but went on to give a valid opinion, regardless of the fact the OP is fishing.

What a walloper, I only made it to page 2!

United We Stand - Divided We Fall goes along with the moniker but the thread is clearly designed to divide. To quote a Legend, "the irony isn't lost on me"

Your point RE 4000 post posters is ridiculous. Yes they started at 1, but they started many years ago and are imo real supporters. I am very sceptical about members who never signed up when the club was going through administration. I used to use the Rhebel comments pages to fight the cause and get my points across until they brought in facebook logins. I then spent some time looking at the different Gers forums. With all that was going on at my club, I had to sign up and get involved in the discussion. RM is clearly the better forum and I am ashamed it took me 5 weeks after entering admin before finally doing so.

That's why I agree with the shifty eyes

Blind Loyalty to me is if you are a young bhoy say at an east end club in Glasgow and you are butt fucked by people entrusted with your safebeing and said club cover up said butt fucking and said butt fucked vicTIM spends rest of career telling the World what a great club said butt fuckers are, that's Blind Loyalty not showing a bit of respect to A Legend ! :sherlock:

What the hell is wrong with you people? Far too many tarrier accusations on here just now, get a fucking grip of yourselves. Anybody with any real reason to think this guy is one of them, let me know by PM. Accusing people of being tarriers because you don't like what they say is pathetic.

For what it's worth, I think it's a valid question (in a way). People (including me) are much more sympathetic to Ally because he is a Rangers legend, if we were judging him on performance alone we'd all be calling for his head.

Agree 100% Peter it's a horrible slur and should be wielded less often than it is on here.

What a walloper, I only made it to page 2!

United We Stand - Divided We Fall goes along with the moniker but the thread is clearly designed to divide. To quote a Legend, "the irony isn't lost on me"

Your point RE 4000 post posters is ridiculous. Yes they started at 1, but they started many years ago and are imo real supporters. I am very sceptical about members who never signed up when the club was going through administration. I used to use the Rhebel comments pages to fight the cause and get my points across until they brought in facebook logins. I then spent some time looking at the different Gers forums. With all that was going on at my club, I had to sign up and get involved in the discussion. RM is clearly the better forum and I am ashamed it took me 5 weeks after entering admin before finally doing so.

That's why I agree with the shifty eyes

This thread was designed to highlight the fact that people are putting blind loyalty in Ally before the good of the club.

As for the part in bold, guess what - RM is not the only messageboard on the internet. Its actually beyond ridiculous that you 'would be sceptical' of anyone who has not joined before now. If you were not a member of RM by the end of Feb 2012 you are not a 'real supporter' according to StornowayBlue.

I marched to hampden - did you? - I was on the doorstep of Ibrox with Bomber (hindsight's a wonderfull thing) - were you?, I was at every game post administration - were you? - but hey I wasnt registered with RM before the end of Feb 2012 so am not a 'real supporter'. Am not more a fan that anyone else and posting some comments on the DR website and joining a messageboard certainly wouldnt change that.

Post count and join date means nothing but if you must know I have a 4 figure post count on Gersnet and FollowFollow but due to the amount of malware on FF its now blocked in work so here I am - sorry if that offends you Mr Uberfan from Stornoway.

This thread was designed to highlight the fact that people are putting blind loyalty in Ally before the good of the club.

As for the part in bold, guess what - RM is not the only messageboard on the internet. Its actually beyond ridiculous that you 'would be sceptical' of anyone who has not joined before now. If you were not a member of RM by the end of Feb 2012 you are not a 'real supporter' according to StornowayBlue.

I marched to hampden - did you? - I was on the doorstep of Ibrox with Bomber (hindsight's a wonderfull thing) - were you?, I was at every game post administration - were you? - but hey I wasnt registered with RM before the end of Feb 2012 so am not a 'real supporter'. Am not more a fan that anyone else and posting some comments on the DR website and joining a messageboard certainly wouldnt change that.

Post count and join date means nothing but if you must know I have a 4 figure post count on Gersnet and FollowFollow but due to the amount of malware on FF its now blocked in work so here I am - sorry if that offends you Mr Uberfan from Stornoway.

Spin it and twist it any way you like. Did I say I was offended, uber? quality!

Spin it and twist it any way you like. Did I say I was offended, uber? quality!

I dont need to spin anything, your post speaks for itself.

Clearly you think you are a 'real supporter' unlike others who therefore must not be - that quintessentially uber.

Why the need to Troll on a Rangers site.

Wow, this RM non critism of Ally rule should be made a sticky for new members.

Trolls make me laugh but i'm not nearly subtle enough to pull it off.

The phrase 'blind loyalty' is just pathetic, and takes no account of the arguments that we put up in support of the manager.

It is as offensive as Ally-haters is and equally wrong to use.

There are no arguments put up other than 'Got to be loyal'. Nobody can point to any signs of him being a good manager.

All I want is to look forward to next season, is that so much to ask. Am going game by game again next year if McCoist is in charge coz I wont buy a ST to watch his brand of football and I bet Green will be in with a shock come renewal time when he sees how many others do the same.

There are no arguments put up other than 'Got to be loyal'. Nobody can point to any signs of him being a good manager.

All I want is to look forward to next season, is that so much to ask. Am going game by game again next year if McCoist is in charge coz I wont buy a ST to watch his brand of football and I bet Green will be in with a shock come renewal time when he sees how many others do the same.

There are lots of arguments, just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Labelling a huge section of the support as blindly loyal, intimating that they are too stupid to see what you can see so clearly is just offensive and not a little arrogant.

The phrase 'blind loyalty' is just pathetic, and takes no account of the arguments that we put up in support of the manager.

It is as offensive as Ally-haters is and equally wrong to use.

I agree that at times phrases such as 'blind loyal', über fans' etc get thrown about in a derogatory sense just as much as those who question the 'loyalty' of fans who aren't happy with how things are going under ally and we need to find a middle ground with all this pro/anti ally nonsense....

That said my question to you would be at what stage would you start to question ally? I appreciate all the reasons for giving him extra time and I am content to do so but where do you draw the line? Because the longer we continue stumbling through without addressing our blatant deficiencies the closer we will be to the SPL and then the chance to change is gone...

I agree that at times phrases such as 'blind loyal', über fans' etc get thrown about in a derogatory sense just as much as those who question the 'loyalty' of fans who aren't happy with how things are going under ally and we need to find a middle ground with all this pro/anti ally nonsense....

That said my question to you would be at what stage would you start to question ally? I appreciate all the reasons for giving him extra time and I am content to do so but where do you draw the line? Because the longer we continue stumbling through without addressing our blatant deficiencies the closer we will be to the SPL and then the chance to change is gone...

Genuinely, I would say that it needs to be around 6 months after a proper transfer window. That will allow him to have had the opportunity to bring in players with being forced to either rush things or shop in the free transfer market, and then also give those new players some time to adjust to playing for us.

I realise that the end of next season isn't going to be popular with a lot of people who want far quicker results, but it is probably the first time I would feel it was fair to do so.

Edit: that would be to judge him, I would question him constantly for decisions he makes and selections/tactics, etc