Lou Macari Confirms Jock Stein Knew

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did this post get moved in record time???

I've seen some shit post sitting in the bears den for ages before being moved and they are totally bullshit compared to this.

Do we have a lurker worked his way into the admins?

Yep. That's why it was put in General Sports where no one can see it and not deleted. :rolleyes:

Lot of great guys on this forum but unfortunately there are also a major amount of retards.

Follow Follow laugh at RM and despite my best efforts to defend it I can see where they're coming from at times.

The backing for Whyte on here when just about everyone else could see right through him being the perfect example.

We even had BOSS banning people that said anything against him.

Anyway, I've had my say.

Hopefully Celtic can finally be brought to book for the biggest scandal in British sporting history.

Laters.

Lot of great guys on this forum but unfortunately there are also a major amount of retards.

Follow Follow laugh at RM and despite my best efforts to defend it I can see where they're coming from at times.

The backing for Whyte on here when just about everyone else could see right through him being the perfect example.

Anyway, I've had my say.

Hopefully Celtic can finally be brought to book for the biggest scandal in British sporting history.

Laters.

Shut the fuck up, Blouie.

Ya pain in the cunt.

Anyway, I've had my say.

Laters.

Bye :)

I've just sent 6 texts back to Glasgow to season ticket holders and not One of them knew about this.

Knowledge is power or people like Jela happy with the shut storm that's against from every angle.

Couldn't be a better time to bring this up when cops are chasing people for shit in the last fifty years.

I've just sent 6 texts back to Glasgow to season ticket holders and not One of them knew about this.

Knowledge is power or people like Jela happy with the shut storm that's against from every angle.

Couldn't be a better time to bring this up when cops are chasing people for shit in the last fifty years.

What's the plan ?

"ha ha ha ha, your club raped children, ha ha ha ha" ?

<cr>

The Bears Den is for Rangers stuff, anything to do with the scum belongs in here. It's not rocket science.

Anyway, I've had my say.

Laters.

2150210876_guy_laughing_at_you_largethumb1094641_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

You mean like retards that don't understand the Bears' Den is for Rangers stuff, and there are other forums for non-Rangers stuff? :BELM:

It's because FF has the one big football forum. Not every forum is a pile of shite like FF which the op should understand