Why are you and I paying £60 million to West Ham to move into a new

quinty

What is a disgrace is that we paid for an Olympic stadium. We are not paying for West Ham to get the stadium, they are just lucky to be in the running to have it as their home ground.

Why is this in the Bears Den, anyhoo?

To be honest, if your going to be complaining about this, there are much worse thing that much more tax payers money is getting spent on. £60m is nothing in the grand scheme of things (£700bn a year they seem to spend)

To be honest i'm more concerned about the vast amounts of public money that has been used to revamp the area around septic park, while the area around Ibrox has had next to nothing spent on it by GCC.

Massive amounts of council tax,lottery & income tax money has been used build velodromes, football training centers and other sporting developments right on their doorstep which will no doubt benefit them in some way or another.

How much money are they being paid to host the 2014 games opening ceremony as well?, this is what we really should be concerned about imho.

Its amazing how a daft post can suddenly become a dissertation about Scotland and the crown.

For the guys out there who think King Billy was a great King, (I am one of them) as opposed to the guys (or gals) who think the Union of Parliaments is some how more important, well sadly that makes you REPUBLICANS how sad and also funny is that!!!!

Before the usual starts I'll be in the Govan tomorrow supporting the Gers.

Its amazing how a daft post can suddenly become a dissertation about Scotland and the crown.

For the guys out there who think King Billy was a great King, (I am one of them) as opposed to the guys (or gals) who think the Union of Parliaments is some how more important, well sadly that makes you REPUBLICANS how sad and also funny is that!!!!

Before the usual starts I'll be in the Govan tomorrow supporting the Gers.

Not it this snow continues.