Templeton - What's wrong with him?

nvager

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's wrong with him, but in my opinion, him, Lee Wallace and Lewis MacLeod will be the only three good enough to be here when we return to the top flight.

He'll be a big player for us, Templeton. Ball on the deck, technically, he's our best player and on his day, can terrorise teams. I often think he looks like he's treating this league like a game of fives with his mates, but he's a big game player as shown against us in the past and most recently at Anfield in August with Hearts.

You at the wind-up?

If not I think you should possibly find another sport, cricket perhaps?

No I'm not at the wind up.

A player of his much heralded brilliance, should be carving up the 3rd div for the whole 90 mins, not just in bits.

Besides I don't like cricket. :D

I would say Templeton is the most frustrating player we have with his form this season.He beats men with ease and a lot of skill,then he fucks up the easy (and most important part) by selecting the wrong option,by either trying to do it all himself while we have better placed players to score,or blasts it over the crossbar.

Then in a blink of an eye he is scoring goals that seem impossible and has no right to score. :pipe: