Kyle Hutton

stewaj3

Many better players than,him look shite under mccoist. Hard to judge until decent manager comes in.

What, is McCoist stopping Hutton and his team mates from making an impact on semi-professional opponents? Is it our coaching that's making Hutton second to a number of balls against part-time pish? Was it McCoist's fault that Perry and Cribari ran into one another within fifteen seconds, costing us a goal at Tannadice?

Absolute and utter nonsensical shite.

In reality, we should be able to win this league managerless.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you lying? Go to his sisters facebook it's clearly stated where the family are from. Wasting my time even explaining it to you, you're clearly a lying moron. Ask him on twitter where he's from he'll answer, he always does.

Edit: have a quick google and you'll find multiple links regarding where he lives and was brought up.

You are a liar/ bullshitter it's just been confirmed.

"Why are you lying?". :lol:

You're an idiot, mate. I know where Hutton lived, but I didn't ask where he used to live and he doesn't live there any more. Did you know that? Did you fuck. "He stays down the road from me, so he doesn't think he's a ticket".

Fucking Goggle him? Really? Mentalist.

You're an idiot, mate. I know where Hutton lived, but I didn't ask where he used to live and he doesn't live there any more. Did you know that? Did you fuck. "He stays down the road from me, so he doesn't think he's a ticket".

You need sectioned. You obviously don't know him, shite footballer but certainly doesn't think he's a ticket. What's your name and we can find it if you really do know the lad?

You need sectioned. You obviously don't know him, shite footballer but certainly doesn't think he's a ticket. What's your name and we can find it if you really do know the lad?

I ask you where you think he lives and you give me half a post code and now you want to know my name, but I'm the one needing section? Aye, no bother.

Kyle Hutton does not live with his mum and dad. Believe me.

I ask you where you think he lives and you give me half a post code and now you want to know my name, but I'm the one needing section? Aye, no bother.

Kyle Hutton does not live with his mum and dad. Believe me.

I'm not going to spout his mum and dads address all over the Internet. What's your name? If you know him personally there should be no problem giving your name so it can be confirmed. Liar

If you actually read my posts you will see I said he may not live with them anymore but he's from the area.

:matron:

When we've had a good team and been playing well and Hutton has featured he's looked the part.

When we've had a poor team and been playing pish (bypassing the middle) and Hutton has featured he's not looked good. What player has?

To write him of is idiotic. With players around him he will become a force. You can't put in the performances he has put in better teams against far superior opposition and be a shite player. It's a confidence issue sweeping the whole team, when that's gone Hutton will shine, if the boo boys don't hound him out for using Twitter.

Also just going to point out that the lad has more loyalty than half the posters on here. He transferred over, didn't desert us, he was there when we needed him.

He's clearly struggling and it doesn't seem like we are there for him when he needs us.

What, is McCoist stopping Hutton and his team mates from making an impact on semi-professional opponents? Is it our coaching that's making Hutton second to a number of balls against part-time pish? Was it McCoist's fault that Perry and Cribari ran into one another within fifteen seconds, costing us a goal at Tannadice?

Absolute and utter nonsensical shite.

In reality, we should be able to win this league managerless.

Yes.

I don't get Hutton at all. Doesn't do anything for me as a player at all.

Isn't a strong defensive midfielder who can read the game particularly well or plug gaps with his physical size, isn't creative and he isn't a powerhouse who drives play forward.

He's just a completely basic midfield player with no outstanding attributes whatsoever.

I don't get Hutton at all. Doesn't do anything for me as a player at all.

Isn't a strong defensive midfielder who can tea the game or plug gaps with his physical size, isn't particularly creative, isn't a powerhouse who drives play forward.

He's just a completely basic midfield player with no outstanding attributes whatsoever.

And his touch and passing are woeful. He's just a very average footballer. He is one who should be staying behind after training to work on things like his passing if he wants to make himself a better player.

Also just going to point out that the lad has more loyalty than half the posters on here. He transferred over, didn't desert us, he was there when we needed him.

He's clearly struggling and it doesn't seem like we are there for him when he needs us.

He's still getting a wage isn't he? He's still playing for the team he supports isn't he? He's able to go to Auchenhowie everyday something the part timers he's playing can't do and yet he's still brutal.

Still going out and getting pished on Tuesday nights etc etc etc etc........

He doesn't seem to care that he's shite.

And his touch and passing are woeful. He's just a very average footballer. He is one who should be staying behind after training to work on things like his passing if he wants to make himself a better player.

Agreed.

He's a player who I've never seen the hype about but loads of people seem to rate him mainly on the back of one game against Man Utd (a game where he didn't even do anything of note IMO)

If you had to rank his attributes/ability out of 10 he would probably get no more than a 6 for anything.

Agreed.

He's a player who I've never seen the hype about but loads of people seem to rate him mainly on the back of one game against Man Utd (a game where he didn't even do anything of note IMO)

If you had to rank his attributes/ability out of 10 he would probably get no more than a 6 for anything.

It says it all when a 17/18 year old lad came in and showed players like Hutton what a central midfielder should be. Ever since young MacLeod has been out we have struggled badly in the middle of the park.

Agreed.

Walter had a habit of throwing players into European games and then never playing them again. The only exception would be Danny Wilson. If he worked on certain parts of his game he could become a good player for us in the lower leagues. Given his physique he should be dominating games in the middle of the park for us. If he worked on his technical ability then he could be the one who dictates the tempo of the game, something which is far too slow. If he wants to become a better player in the position he plays, then he should be studying videos of the best players in that position. This is the chance for players like Hutton to cement their place in the team, but he is one who will likely leave in January if he doesn't improve.

He's still getting a wage isn't he? He's still playing for the team he supports isn't he? He's able to go to Auchenhowie everyday something the part timers he's playing can't do and yet he's still brutal.

Still going out and getting pished on Tuesday nights etc etc etc etc........

He doesn't seem to care that he's shite.

Yes he's getting a wage. Yes he is playing at the team he supports, why are you asking such stupid questions?

He's not brutal, i don't know how he spends his Tuesday nights and certainly don't speculate about them.

How the fuck do you know what he cares about? When did you pick up this ability, you should bottle it and make millions.

Listen, the whole team is playing dire at the minute, not just Hutton, he is being singled out and fast becoming a new target, his love for Twitter hasn't helped his cause but it's certainly helped the cause of the negative fucks that are lost without Edu, Broadfoot and ate their words over McCulloch.

There is a player in there, he's not showing it though, be that his fault or Ally's.

All of our players are low on confidence and struggling. Players like Dean Shiels are not pish players, they're all lacking in confidence and toiling. A good manager should be able to extract the best out of these players and unfortunately Ally is not doing that. It's not like we're playing well and Hutton is letting the team down, it's a disgrace the way that he's being singled out. Some people seem to have a go at Ally saying he can't coach players and get the best out of them but when it comes to Hutton despite the overwhelming evidence that there is a player in there people are still slating fuck out of him.

Why on earth are you called More Than A Fan?