Blue nose Friendly Pubs in Edinburgh

Any one know any Rangers Friendly Pubs in Edinburgh Tomorrow .

Carstorphine/ Murrayfield/ East Craigs Area if Possible.

Desperate.

Cheers in advance.

Mate it is a struggle....I went to uni through there and went to various pubs over 4 years and never game across what id call a pro rangers pub....might be best to stick to one of the sports bars...

The Antiquary (the Tic) in stockbridge will give you no bother - that said not been in a while, got sky/espn in the house instead.

If you stay through here I've often got a few folk over to watch the games so if you're not a totally weirdo drop us a PM - happy to have as many bears up as I can fit in my tiny living room.

I don't think there are any friendly bars in Edinburgh, never mind Rangers friendly!

True fact - I'm from Edinburgh but for the 2 years I stayed in north glasgow I got less hassle off celtic fans than I get from random punters round here.

The Antiquary (the Tic) in stockbridge will give you no bother - that said not been in a while, got sky/espn in the house instead.

If you stay through here I've often got a few folk over to watch the games so if you're not a totally weirdo drop us a PM - happy to have as many bears up as I can fit in my tiny living room.

where in edinburgh you from mate i used to drink in the tic

You've obviously never been oot with someone as knowledgeable and street wise as me ;-)

I work next door to Easter Road - you try drinking down that end of the town, mention you're a rangers fan, and see what happens.

One boy spied my union flag tattoo - did a sharp bolt straight up to london road, thank god hibs fans are all shite at long distance running.

I don't think there are any friendly bars in Edinburgh, never mind Rangers friendly!

Although it was many few years ago, for helicopter sunday, there was a pro-Rangers bar - no idea what it is called, but definitely pro-Rangers. Was about 1 mile up the hill from the train station.

I work next door to Easter Road - you try drinking down that end of the town, mention you're a rangers fan, and see what happens.

One boy spied my union flag tattoo - did a sharp bolt straight up to london road, thank god hibs fans are all shite at long distance running.

Lived in Albert St for years mate, Royal Nip was one of my main locals about 20-25 years ago. Had a good understanding - I didn't go in on Saturdays. Drank in a lot of other places in the area too but just gave as good as I got. I honestly found the natives to be the best punters I ever drank with in a "local" sense, banter was lively ;-)

Lived in Albert St for years mate, Royal Nip was one of my main locals about 20-25 years ago. Had a good understanding - I didn't go in on Saturdays. Drank in a lot of other places in the area too but just gave as good as I got. I honestly found the natives to be the best punters I ever drank with in a "local" sense, banter was lively ;-)

It's changed like, a few good boozers and a few off ones but a lot of polish lads down that bit now which can get hairy at night, especially down by the bridge to easter road off bothwell street.

Few run ins on occasion but the actual 'local' folk are mostly sound - bar a few of the hibs boys who will use any excuse for a chase!

It's changed like, a few good boozers and a few off ones but a lot of polish lads down that bit now which can get hairy at night, especially down by the bridge to easter road off bothwell street.

Few run ins on occasion but the actual 'local' folk are mostly sound - bar a few of the hibs boys who will use any excuse for a chase!

Want me to teach you some Polish swear words?? I enjoyed the pubs down there - Nip, Middletons, Iona, Artisan, Caldon on Duke St, Jimmy Millar's, Volunteer, Trafalgar, Vine. Probably some are no longer still open. Good days though.