Charles Green tells Ally the Clubs expectations for next year

Bluepeter9

Well im 30 next month, ive been a ST holder for 24 of those years, and ive seen 6. I cant be that far behind his vast knowledge our teams and managers, and i still cant judge him entirely.

I'll be honest, ive been baffled by some of his actions, tactics, selections and comments. But then id struggle to name any of the orher 5 managers ive seen that havent baffled me at times.

Souness with McCoist

Smith with his tactics

Advocaat with some of his signings and, and his inablity to come up with something that would work against martin tims

Mcleish i could go on all day about

Le Guen needs a new thread

And oor Ally.

Id have loved to have seen any of those managers work under the same circumstances a Ally. Advocaat, the man who gave us the best Rangers footballin side ive seen, simply wouldnt have been able to hack it.

I am slightly older than you (.. er 53) but have had the season ticket for 26 years (and attended what games I could before that) so seen same managers - no one was perfect but even Mr Struth only ( :pipe: ) won 18 titles in 34 years - some posters on here would have been wanting him hunted in the seasons he did not win the league (He's lost it etc.) - go figure - perhaps its the modern way but I sure hope we dont go down the road of a couple of managers a season.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't sell out best players, they fucked off, like rats leaving a sinking ship the c..nts and they were supposed to be diehard gers men

I think your confused, away n have a read back. We sold our best player, or atleast out biggest asset.

Abysmal? How so?

These are the same crowns shoutin "its negative fitba" when one of our most successful ever managers was trying to stabilise the club, win trophies, and takin us to a uefa cup final.

Ally McCoists job was to get us out of the division this year, he didnt have the time in the summer to lay foundations for the future. Not to the extent he wante to anyway. His job for this season has been done.

You not watch us in the SPL under Ally? did you have your eyes shut? And thats before admin.

You're focusing an awful lot on the one guy that said that.

Because that one guy, and he knows who he is, continues to pass that off as if its becoming the general view of the Rangers support, and thats a dangerous game. Its his view, and the view of a few "fans" that i really dont have to slaughter too much because they do ot themselves with shote like that.

And that one guy hasnt had to the balls to answer my queries regarding his idiotic statement once. Hes an embarrasment.

Dear Charles

Was this shit from you? If yes, thought better of you than that. if not, probably that prick Bluepeter9

Yours in sport

Super Ally

I gave you a like - at least it was amusing! Did it take you ALL day to come up with this ? :lol:

You not watch us in the SPL under Ally? did you have your eyes shut? And thats before admin.

You mean at the start of last season when things looked rosy-ish? When we went about 10 away games without conceding a goal and were top of the league by 9 points? Round about the time we wiped the floor with them at Ibrox? Jst before we lost Naismith to injury and Jelavic to Everton? Jst after we missed out on almost all of Allys transfer targets because our joke chairmen was running us into the ground? Na, i missed all that, gave my season ticket up because Ally was in charge.

Because that one guy, and he knows who he is, continues to pass that off as if its becoming the general view of the Rangers support, and thats a dangerous game. Its his view, and the view of a few "fans" that i really dont have to slaughter too much because they do ot themselves with shote like that.

And that one guy hasnt had to the balls to answer my queries regarding his idiotic statement once. Hes an embarrasment.

Who are you talking about?

You mean at the start of last season when things looked rosy-ish? When we went about 10 away games without conceding a goal and were top of the league by 9 points? Round about the time we wiped the floor with them at Ibrox? Jst before we lost Naismith to injury and Jelavic to Everton? Jst after we missed out on almost all of Allys transfer targets because our joke chairmen was running us into the ground? Na, i missed all that, gave my season ticket up because Ally was in charge.

Aye the same time we where playing shocking football and teams like hibs were having over 70% of the ball. We went out of europe to two diddy teams that cost us millions, Celtic were fucking shocking BTW and lennon was one goal away from the sack then ally threw that big lead away.

Jelavic was running around like a headless chicken up top by himself. Lets be honest, the football was fucking brutal to watch in the spl and from Ally has taken over.

Aye the same time we where playing shocking football and teams like hibs were having over 70% of the ball. We went out of europe to two diddy teams that cost us millions, Celtic were fucking shocking BTW and lennon was one goal away from the sack then ally threw that big lead away.

Jelavic was running around like a headless chicken up top by himself. Lets be honest, the football was fucking brutal to watch in the spl and from Ally has taken over.

Oh aye, i forgot people were raving about the free flowing soccer on show when smith was in charge.

Jelavic continues to run about up front for everton so Moyes is clueless aswell.

As for Europe, the season before we had a point from 6 champions league games, and whittaker almost single handedly cost us the following season. Allys fault. All of it.

Nope i await with interest to see where our club will be playing next season, and see if McCoist makes any signings.

Thats a slightly different line to the one you were peddling only a few days ago. Altogether now the cry was if Allys in charge i wont be back.

Oh aye, i forgot people were raving about the free flowing soccer on show when smith was in charge.

Jelavic continues to run about up front for everton so Moyes is clueless aswell.

As for Europe, the season before we had a point from 6 champions league games, and whittaker almost single handedly cost us the following season. Allys fault. All of it.

Its my opinion, I have not enjoyed watching Rangers under Ally McCoist and i do not trust him to take us forward. His football is utter garbage and i have no confidence in him to change it.

Stop making excuses and look at the Rangers style under him. Its very uneasy on the eye. My opinion.

Just dont blame Ally :lol:

Recent attendances don't exactly bode well in fairness.

Its my opinion, I have not enjoyed watching Rangers under Ally McCoist and i do not trust him to take us forward. His football is utter garbage and i have no confidence in him to change it.

Stop making excuses and look at the Rangers style under him. Its very uneasy on the eye. My opinion.

I totally understand thats your opinion, and a fellow fan i totally accept that, but its my opinion that hes worked under incredible circumstance two seasons in a row. Oh no wait thats a fact. Well its my opinion, given that fact, that he needs a season where he can just concentrate on football. I dnt think thats unreasonable.

In spells, weve played decent football. We've badly missed Mcleod, but you cant expect your whole team to revolve around a young boy. Unless you want it to, and hes good enough.