Charles Green tells Ally the Clubs expectations for next year

Bluepeter9

Just dont blame Ally :lol:

I didnt blame any of them bar whittaker who did cost us, did he not. None of the other highlighted were blamed in any way, in your desperation you seem to have mistaken comparisons and influence.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt blame any of them bar whittaker who did cost us, did he not. None of the other highlighted were blamed in any way, in your desperation you seem to have mistaken comparisons and influence.

:lol: ffs it was a joke hence the :lol: One thing i am right of is the poor, poor football Ally has got us playing. And i am desperate to see Rangers play decent football. Decent that is, im not asking for outstanding football, decent is all im wanting to see. Not mediocre, if we could even call it mediocre? its rank rotten and embarrassing tbh.

Lunchtime kick off, on the TV, poor weather blah blah blah

Our attendance have dropped almost every year since ive been goin to the games, the exclusions being the seasons the titles gone to the wire.

You might want to take a wee look at the attendances in the years we romped leagues, under smith or advocaat, with teams far better than this.

Coz of the manager ofcourse.

:lol: ffs it was a joke hence the :lol: One thing i am right of is the poor, poor football Ally has got us playing. And i am desperate to see Rangers play decent football. Decent that is, im not asking for outstanding football, decent is all im wanting to see. Not mediocre, if we could even call it mediocre? its rank rotten and embarrassing tbh.

I would never argue against that, the football on show has been poor and he must get it better.

Our attendance have dropped almost every year since ive been goin to the games, the exclusions being the seasons the titles gone to the wire.

You might want to take a wee look at the attendances in the years we romped leagues, under smith or advocaat, with teams far better than this.

Coz of the manager ofcourse.

It's not nesecarily because of the manager but it is about entertainment....if fans don't enjoy watching the performances then they won't go in the same number! In the top flight as you have alluded to, often that excitement/entertainment is created by a close title race and competition however when that sane pressure is not there then it is the responsibility of the manager and the team to make watching us as entertaining as possible and that is where we have failed badly this year!

Too many excuses have been offered and to often our approach has mirrored what it would have been in the SPL where the result is all that matters because of the pressure....the problem is there has been no real pressure this season and yet we still haven't played with any fluency or freedom and that has out alot of fans off!

Thats a slightly different line to the one you were peddling only a few days ago. Altogether now the cry was if Allys in charge i wont be back.

Where did i say that mate , because i have never stated that i would be happy if you proved me wrong.

Everybody's got there own oppinion on Ally as a Manager not the Legend / Person he is. You are obviously happy with what has been progressed this season on the park from Ally and the performances the team has displayed fair play to you if you like watching pish week in week out...

I said on here Ally getting Rangers job was too early he should have gone out to a small club and learned his trade and if done well could have come back home to manage Rangers, i still stick by that from what i have seen as Ally as Manager...

Ally cost the club Millions not qualifying for Europe and we got knocked out by poor opposition imo, we went on that season and won nothing didn't even get to a final....

This season i thought Ally would flourish as he said at start of season how we were going to play football , i knew it would take time to gel the team together understandable i have played the game at a decent level... YES we have won the League but it was expected at the start of the season we were all talking about beating Gretnas tally etc, but to be honest the football has been pish , we have gone backwards there is no game plan ethic , players playing out of position , we won games beacause we have better quality player that got us through games.... Knocked out Ramsdens cup at home , and other Domestic cups at SPL expense... Players have let Ally down a lot this season and Ally has let the fans down with the pish that we watch on the park ....

If i seen there was a game plan and we were playing decent football, playing players in proper position, getting the best out of players that are there, i would say Allys heading in right direction but all i hear is excuse after excuse... He will get my support while he is still Rangers Manager but it doesn't mean he is immune from criticism.....

Where did i say that mate , because i have never stated that i would be happy if you proved me wrong.

Everybody's got there own oppinion on Ally as a Manager not the Legend / Person he is. You are obviously happy with what has been progressed this season on the park from Ally and the performances the team has displayed fair play to you if you like watching pish week in week out...

I said on here Ally getting Rangers job was too early he should have gone out to a small club and learned his trade and if done well could have come back home to manage Rangers, i still stick by that from what i have seen as Ally as Manager...

Ally cost the club Millions not qualifying for Europe and we got knocked out by poor opposition imo, we went on that season and won nothing didn't even get to a final....

This season i thought Ally would flourish as he said at start of season how we were going to play football , i knew it would take time to gel the team together understandable i have played the game at a decent level... YES we have won the League but it was expected at the start of the season we were all talking about beating Gretnas tally etc, but to be honest the football has been pish , we have gone backwards there is no game plan ethic , players playing out of position , we won games beacause we have better quality player that got us through games.... Knocked out Ramsdens cup at home , and other Domestic cups at SPL expense... Players have let Ally down a lot this season and Ally has let the fans down with the pish that we watch on the park ....

If i seen there was a game plan and we were playing decent football, playing players in proper position, getting the best out of players that are there, i would say Allys heading in right direction but all i hear is excuse after excuse... He will get my support while he is still Rangers Manager but it doesn't mean he is immune from criticism.....

Blah blah blah. You said if Ally was in charge next season then you'd be thinkin about not renewing. Its the worst, most embarrassinh excuse ibe wvwr heard uttered from a Rangers fan. I still cant quite get my head round it.

It's not nesecarily because of the manager but it is about entertainment....if fans don't enjoy watching the performances then they won't go in the same number! In the top flight as you have alluded to, often that excitement/entertainment is created by a close title race and competition however when that sane pressure is not there then it is the responsibility of the manager and the team to make watching us as entertaining as possible and that is where we have failed badly this year!

Too many excuses have been offered and to often our approach has mirrored what it would have been in the SPL where the result is all that matters because of the pressure....the problem is there has been no real pressure this season and yet we still haven't played with any fluency or freedom and that has out alot of fans off!

advocaats rangers team was the best ive ever seen. Attendances dropped during his spell in charge, why? Because we were playing the best football ive ever seen a rangers team play

Hard to argue against any of that. Ally is a poor manager

advocaats rangers team was the best ive ever seen. Attendances dropped during his spell in charge, why? Because we were playing the best football ive ever seen a rangers team play

Are you sure it didn't drop the season Martin oneils Celtic ran away with it before Mcleish came in? At the start of the advocaat era we had waiting lists for season tickets and certainly the treble season in 99.....the place was rammed! Maybe I'm wrong but if the attendances did drop I didn't notice it!

Blah blah blah. You said if Ally was in charge next season then you'd be thinkin about not renewing. Its the worst, most embarrassinh excuse ibe wvwr heard uttered from a Rangers fan. I still cant quite get my head round it.

Great response mate before you accuse people on here get your facts right.

Are you sure it didn't drop the season Martin oneils Celtic ran away with it before Mcleish came in? At the start of the advocaat era we had waiting lists for season tickets and certainly the treble season in 99.....the place was rammed! Maybe I'm wrong but if the attendances did drop I didn't notice it!

No attendances dropped both of his first seasons because we romped it. The same happened in 93/94 or 94/95, maybe even both.

So you didnt say Ally McCoist would have a direct bearing on whether or not you renew your season ticket last year? Am i gettin u mixed up with someone else? Arent you the 30 odd year follower whos well qualified to judge a Rangers team and a Rangers manager?

No attendances dropped both of his first seasons because we romped it. The same happened in 93/94 or 94/95, maybe even both.

Well again if I'm wrong fair enough but that was around the time I went to every game home and away before moving away for uni in 2001 and I only ever remember the place buzzing! As I say you may be right but I do think one of (not the only one) the reasons for attendances dropping this season has been the standard of performances!

So you didnt say Ally McCoist would have a direct bearing on whether or not you renew your season ticket last year? Am i gettin u mixed up with someone else? Arent you the 30 odd year follower whos well qualified to judge a Rangers team and a Rangers manager?

You got me mixed up with someone else.

As it stands whether I renew my season ticket is in serious doubt as I can't continue to watch what is being served up under the current manager. Sadly, I know it's not just hundreds but thousands of Rangers fans who feel the same. From the members of this board, to my own friends, to those on buses I travel on and everyone you meet in the nearest boozer to Ibrox because they can't bear to watch the drivel served up, the opinion is the same….

It's time he did walking away.

Your words not mine mate. I didnt realise Vanguard were even involved in it.

As it stands whether I renew my season ticket is in serious doubt as I can't continue to watch what is being served up under the current manager. Sadly, I know it's not just hundreds but thousands of Rangers fans who feel the same. From the members of this board, to my own friends, to those on buses I travel on and everyone you meet in the nearest boozer to Ibrox because they can't bear to watch the drivel served up, the opinion is the same….

It's time he did walking away.

Your words not mine mate. I didnt realise Vanguard were even involved in it.

i think he was only posting that as a copy paste from somwone on VB.