Linfield Friendly 10 Apr

Just read Jigs interview and like him I wasn't aware that this is the first time Linfield have played at Ibrox. So I do think that if we can make it we should get to the game and give them a warm welcome and let them hear the Ibrox roar. They also raised £100k for us in our hour of need

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club Deck, Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear are all closed.

The rest of the stadium pretty much has good availability.

Reckon about 10k

Copland rear better not be that's where ma seat is. Any1 else's seat there and goin?

Club Deck, Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear are all closed.

The rest of the stadium pretty much has good availability.

Reckon about 10k

The last I heard there's already been 14,000 sold (tu).

Copland rear better not be that's where ma seat is. Any1 else's seat there and goin?

Closed to everybody bar those who have ST's in there. I presume you bought your seat during the ST holder session before public sale started?

A do the cccs for all home games came out ma bank last week or so. So a should be alright. Cheers.

You're positive it is for the Linfield game?

If you are not, I suggest phoning the ticket office tomorrow to ensure you have your seat for it. I would imagine you do if you ticked the friendlies box when renewing/buying your ST and if you did then you will be alright for the game just as you would a league game.

Just been on the ticket web site and it doesn't look like the ticket sales are going well. I will be going and am looking forward to seeing fellow bears pack Ibrox to welcome our brothers from over the water. WATP

can someone tell me if the louden will be open?

I think the club's missed the boat as far as a big crowd is concerned, this game's come too late The feel-good factor has faded since the first half of the season.

damn

was really hoping for a good turn out for this one

my thinking was everybody didnt go to Hampden because they were going to see Linfield instead

hopefully more than 15,000 will turn up?