Linfield Friendly 10 Apr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be on RTV for all the bears around the world to see, make a few bob to

im hoping so too (tu)

for some reason im not able the watch the last game between the teams in Belfast; its listed on rtv but theres no actual match coverage of the game

Wont be going because of the shite KO time.

It's 30mins not 30hours! How long does it take these lads to come from Belfast every home game? What a pish thing to say.

Overcome improvise and adapt as our brothers over the water have had to do when we have a 12 kick off cause of tv.

Not buying the midweek, bad kick off excuse, if it was a Champions League game or against the papes there would be no tickets left. Now this game isn't as big as a CL or old firm game but Linfield helped us out and I think we should return the favour.

Not buying the midweek, bad kick off excuse, if it was a Champions League game or against the papes there would be no tickets left. Now this game isn't as big as a CL or old firm game but Linfield helped us out and I think we should return the favour.

Exactly. I agree it's not the best kick off time or day but will still be there.