What's Benind SPL'S £500,000 Cash Claim to Rangers

Take it aff the money you are withholding from us - ya theiving tramps.

Surely if you done this to another in society you would be in court?

Does the same laws not apply to the shpl?

Are they untouchable? if so then not a fit and proper organisation to hold office.

Cunts.

'There have been many pitfalls and obsticles along the way, there will be many to come, but there never has nor ever will be any surrender'

To your first point, do NOT take it off what is owed, that £2.5m must not be diluted.

This is a Lego

It reads like Leggo, saying the sphell are trying to blackmail Green into joining sphell two with this bullshit 500k claim, however as theres no way in hell we have any obligation to pay that money the blackmail falls on its arse somewhat.

It is leggo.

Fuck em, let them try to push the new setup through as in a year it will have gone bust and therefore fast tracked our rise to the top league one year early. SPL1 and 2 lasts till May 2014 and because of the failure takes out 24 teams from the league system, by that time we will have won the current SFL2 which will default as the top division in Scotland.

IF only :D

bit of a leftfield theory this but I think they may have billed the oldco to get themselves out of paying the bill cause the coffers at hampdump are empty and they can't pay the witchfinder

..If the bill was meant for the oldco then there would have been no need for the official statement from us...i,ve got a feeling BDO are on their case and the spl are trying desperatly to hang on to every penny...maybe the rumour of them being insolvent are true, i fukin hope so!...

not wanting to get too pedantic here but is this not bribery rather than blackmail :P ????

no.

Bribery is simply offering/accepting a bribe (some sort of incentive, usually financial).Blackmail is extortion- payment in exchange for not being harmed.

If we dont pay the fine (the payment) we stay in the bottom Tier next year (the harm). Therefore its blackmail. :rolleyes:

The SPL is only weeks away from filing for insolvency so I believe we should do nothing to postpone the innevitable and paying them half a million quid is totally out of the question. League reconstruction is about to fall on its face and there's evey likelihood that those who are lobbying for inclusion in SPL2 are like the poor souls who queud for tickets on the Titanic. The biggest losers will certainly be the cabal who conspired with Doncaster, Regan and Lawell as they've painted themselves into a corner. I think CG is holding 4 aces and staring into some frozen and fearfull faces. Hamilton Accies and Falkirk should be fearfull of their wishes being granted. Karma's a bitch Eh :SPLbroken: