Green : I've made mistakes "EXCLUSIVE" STV Interview NOWISH

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles you are THE man!!!!

Ally, put a sock in it FFS. With friends like you, who needs backstabbers. In any business, anyone who publicly challenges his CEO, is history. Ally, you know your time is up, so stop the shit stirring and damaging our club further and leave quietly, if you have any love for our club.

:matron:

He said Fran got sacked for saying he was only here for money.

He says he only wants players who want to play for Rangers here.

Did CG actually say that? You can't sack someone for only being there for the money, every man and their dog would be out of their job by tomorrow by that accord. I'm only doing what I do for the brass.

He's leaving us open for Sandaza to succeed with a unfair dismissal

A term you could direct at yourself as this post is almost the polar opposite of yours....both are to the edge of extreme in that opinion!

i'm far from the only Rangers fan upset at Greens uncontrollable desire to be in the papers with 1 ridiculous Yorkshireman statement after the other. From including Celtic in with us everytime he talks of moving to England, to calling the club "Charles Greens Rangers", to renaming the stadium, to threating to ban fans for not grassing in their mates, to calling people Darkies and Pakis in that PR disaster of an interview tonight.....

I'm tired of him, i know many others are, i'd rather he stepped down with his shares and let the board get on with it, i'm sure they are more than capable - and let our PR department (Traynor and co) control what statements are released into public domain.

i'm far from the only Rangers fan upset at Greens uncontrollable desire to be in the papers with 1 ridiculous Yorkshireman statement after the other. From including Celtic in with us everytime he talks of moving to England, to calling the club "Charles Greens Rangers", to renaming the stadium, to threating to ban fans for not grassing in their mates, to calling people Darkies and Pakis in that PR disaster of an interview tonight.....

I'm tired of him, i know many others are, i'd rather he stepped down with his shares and let the board get on with it, i'm sure they are more than capable - and let our PR department (Traynor and co) control what statements are released into public domain.

I'm tired of your ridiculous statements as well !

Ally, put a sock in it FFS. With friends like you, who needs backstabbers. In any business, anyone who publicly challenges his CEO, is history. Ally, you know your time is up, so stop the shit stirring and damaging our club further and leave quietly, if you have any love for our club.

Sensible stuff from shankillblue1, as always.

You may not be the only one but you are certainly in the minority and posting the same negative rhetoric in every single thread won't change that!

Most fans realise green has his faults and at times his comments are unwise to say the least however the man has done so many positive things for our club to turn on him under these circumstances in this way is both uncalled for and unhelpful for the stability and progress of the club!

Clown.

just watched it.that was embarrassing for rangers. its all very well having a laugh with your mates but in this anti rangers pc country you are never going to get away with saying paki or whatever.people queue up to be offended to try and get their 5 minutes of fame.he really needs to stay in the back ground.

somebody rewind this and bring back the good old days. weve lost our class and are being dragged into the same level as them.

Fuckin hell

You may not be the only one but you are certainly in the minority and posting the same negative rhetoric in every single thread won't change that!

Most fans realise green has his faults and at times his comments are unwise to say the least however the man has done so many positive things for our club to turn on him under these circumstances in this way is both uncalled for and unhelpful for the stability and progress of the club!

these fans do show a distinct lack of loyalty - don't they ? :pipe:

these fans do show a distinct lack of loyalty - don't they ? :pipe:

I actually thought you would have focused on the "negative rhetoric" line to bring up your usual argument!

No it's got absolutely nothing to do with loyalty, we owe green none as our loyalty should go above any individual and rest with the club....it's about weather or not you feel he has done or is doing a good job and despite some stupid comments I do and I'm thankful for the job he does therefore I am happy to back him at this time and feel some of the critisim as went over the top as you could rightly point (I know u will anyway) out it has sometimes in threads "critising" the job ally is doing!

He seemed quite desperate there, particularly saying "I'd sack Messi too".

I would hope he wouldn't and believe he wouldn't write of £50+m

Possibly his worst interview yet. Pressure must be getting to him.

Stood firm on the Imran remarks, saying he calls him a Yorkshire so and so. I have a couple of friends who use it that way with people of Asian descent that they are friendly with and it is a two way street in that context too, but I don't think a Rangers CEO should make such remarks generally and especially not when we come under special scrutiny in this regard. That scrutiny isn't justified but we have to be wiser in how we handle it. He's been very naive here and is still learning about the Scottish culture.

Timposter alert!! :matron:

I actually thought you would have focused on the "negative rhetoric" line to bring up your usual argument!

No it's got absolutely nothing to do with loyalty, we owe green none as our loyalty should go above any individual and rest with the club....it's about weather or not you feel he has done or is doing a good job and despite some stupid comments I do and I'm thankful for the job he does therefore I am happy to back him at this time and feel some of the critisim as went over the top as you could rightly point (I know u will anyway) out it has sometimes in threads "critising" the job ally is doing!

ach you just need to reread your own post - you sort of define loyalty - never mind :pipe:

ach you just need to reread your own post - you sort of define loyalty - never mind :pipe:

Not at all....I am clearly making the point he has done more positive things than negative and I am grateful for the job he is doing....nothing to do with loyalty!

Next we'll have FARE and the Elliot " Banana Saga " being regurgitated. Just don't give the rhat phack the room to crawl under your door CG. Remember the beaks in Europe love to bitch-slap the wee countries for all of the stuff they don't have the bottle to do to the big leagues.

Every time there is a angers story in the Hootsmon the same anti-Rangers trolls are front and centre.

Seems the same on RM. Anything about CG, however slightly negative, brings out the usual array of suspects.

Getting boring now --- perhaps they should be the ones to shut up.