'Silk' scarf final thread - ALL now sent 1st class post

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this is what WE are about, coming together and doing something for each other. Look at what Nacho has done off his own bat.

Far too often recently I come on this forum, and see posters clashing with each other, Green this Green that. It's nice to see what the Rangers are actually about for once. Coming together for a common good. That's what seperates us from them

So for once it's nice to see something that IMO reflects the what the support should be about and what makes us the people

Well done Nacho

Rangers Now Rangers Then Rangers Forever

For me this is what WE are about, coming together and doing something for each other. Look at what Nacho has done off his own bat.

Far too often recently I come on this forum, and see posters clashing with each other, Green this Green that. It's nice to see what the Rangers are actually about for once. Coming together for a common good. That's what seperates us from them

So for once it's nice to see something that IMO reflects the what the support should be about and what makes us the people

Well done Jon

Uh Oh , ye just gave Nachos name away :matron:

Well done Jon

Thanks mate, appreciate your comments.

WATP :21:

Got a few other ideas lined up, for instance iron on patches - this would allow the customisation of scarves - a Rangers Media emblem could be designed, along with a Barca '72 one etc.

I know! Long night lol. edited!

Nacho you are gonna need to calm down with the great ideas mate , you are using up all my "Likes" :cgreen:

MrMccoist , I was only jokin mate, although you do know Nacho and I have "multiquoted your original post :000000082: