Albertz

Anyone got a video clip of this red card he received against hibs? I can't find it, I was only 14 at the time but in my mind he grabbed the guy by his shirt/neck and tried to lift him up cartoon style....I may have imagined this so feel free to put me right

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/1084706.stm

I remember a game against dumfermline where I was sitting in the copland front next to the main stand. Albertz was left back and he went to davie weir the ball up the field and cracked a dumfermline player right in the face at close range. The guy stood back up and went to keep going with the game but fell over and the physio had to come on and help him. Safe to say he was hammered.

As a fan, its always nice to see a foreigner come in and embrace the club. He certainly done that and stands as one of my favourite players. I used to groan when he wasn't on from the start. In saying that I used to sit beside two guys and a bird who did not rate him one bit and gave him dogs abuse - I could never understand it, as I thought he was brill.