Rangers Shares

Price was always gonna go up shortly after issue as lots of shares changed hands back and forward from various people/companies until they eventually settled down, 70p a share for a 3rd division club thouhg is not a bad thing, can only really go up as we climb back to the top can only see demand increasing as folk clamour for a piece of the most successful club in the world.

Just looked at the share Price and after Hitting 94p just before new year, its back to where it started at 70p. Has anyone cashed there's in, hopefully will go up soon, even though am keeping mine regardless :)

What you tryin too say?

Shares go up shares go down,most shares are down, if you're not selling then why point out the drop?

Price was always gonna go up shortly after issue as lots of shares changed hands back and forward from various people/companies until they eventually settled down, 70p a share for a 3rd division club thouhg is not a bad thing, can only really go up as we climb back to the top can only see demand increasing as folk clamour for a piece of the most successful club in the world.

Excellent post, completely agree with you. The position is excellent for a club in our current predicament, there was always likely to be a gentle cascading as the shares settled. They will only increase year on year and eventually by some margin too, like the thread creator I will be hanging on to mine and indeed look forward with hope to being in a position at some stage where I can purchase more.

Well its true. any bad press and the shares of a company drop in price. What's so funny?

What's so funny is that this is not the case here. They have levelled off and have been around this price since March. Do you honestly believe the share price of Rangers to 'drop like stones' because of some STV interview?!

What's so funny is that this is not the case here. They have levelled off and have been around this price since March. Do you honestly the share price of Rangers to 'drop like stones' because of some STV interview?!

Are you saying the share price of a company is not affected by negative press?

If our shares have not dropped as a result of the ongoing onslaught from the press and the fact our CEO who seems to be making a fool of himself daily then that is a good thing.

Are you saying the share price of a company is not affected by negative press?

If our shares have not dropped as a result of the ongoing onslaught from the press and the fact our CEO who seems to be making a fool of himself daily then that is a good thing.

I'm talking about this club and this situation that you were referring to. 'Making a fool of himself "daily"'? Yes, if you say so. And I'll let you have the final word, but I won't be replying to any more of your nonsense.

I'm talking about this club and this situation that you were referring to. 'Making a fool of himself "daily"'? Yes, if you say so. And I'll let you have the final word, but I won't be replying to any more of your nonsense.

I appreciate that, also glad you approve of our CEOs daily soundbites

Just looked at the share Price and after Hitting 94p just before new year, its back to where it started at 70p. Has anyone cashed there's in, hopefully will go up soon, even though am keeping mine regardless :)

I sold mine around new year as I wanted Rangers to get my £500 but i needed the cash.

Easy to invest and then sell. Sold my shares for £500 and still have over 100 shares left... result.

If winning the league brought with it a big pile of cash that may have had an effect on share price.

so what makes everyone think its going to be really good share price once in top flight, as the cash is not that great, don't get me wrong I hope it does