No Surrender

racoon

i've been using these words for years along with fenian bastards(been done in court too)but i'll still say them until the day i die.freedom of speech will come back when next year the union is back again and adolf salmon is no more.

i've been using these words for years along with fenian bastards(been done in court too)but i'll still say them until the day i die.freedom of speech will come back when next year the union is back again and adolf salmon is no more.

Gonna do us all a favour and not say 'Fenian Bastards' whilst inside ibrox. It is a sectarian term, just like if you we're to call someone a 'paki bastard', and all you will do is get the club into trouble and give us a bad name.

Oh, but 'No Surrender' is fine, carry on with this part.

Nothing at all wrong with NO SURRENDER. I use the other term, but not in public as it just gets you into bother these days, time and place for everything.

Gonna do us all a favour and not say 'Fenian Bastards' whilst inside ibrox. It is a sectarian term, just like if you we're to call someone a 'paki bastard', and all you will do is get the club into trouble and give us a bad name.

You can put the word 'bastard' behind anything and make it offensive.

See you achieved your aim of becoming a handwringer :D