Up to their shitty necks in it.

Mark Walters

Green, his middle Eastern friend, Duff and Phelps (Whyte's desperation to have them installed as administrators, and to think some celebrated when he won that court battle against HMRC, not me!) Old google eyes himself, his lawyers.... people within the Rangers community who were quick off the mark to champion these bastards and didn't give a second glance to defaming a real Rangers man in Brown

The list is fucking endless!

All of these bastards should be dealt with accordingly.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The business of business is deceitful by its very nature mate. There will always be a turd in the punch bowl but the important thing is we are still here and getting stronger no matter what the papers say. I know it's hard to trust people again but we can't be suspicious of everyone for ever.

Green, his middle Eastern friend, Duff and Phelps (Whyte's desperation to have them installed as administrators, and to think some celebrated when he won that court battle against HMRC, not me!) Old google eyes himself, his lawyers.... people within the Rangers community who were quick off the mark to champion these bastards and didn't give a second glance to defaming a real Rangers man in Brown

The list is fucking endless!

All of these bastards should be dealt with accordingly.

The amount of pathetic threads on here is endless and I just wish admin would deal with the pathetic bastards accordingly.

The only shitty neck is the brass one you have. Bomber totally discredited himself and lost any hope of redemption when he tried to leverage a consortium led by sellick fans.

Call it desperation, call it whatever the fuck you want.

Brown might have been haphazard in his approach but he seen this coming far better than his detractors who were so eager to put the boot in.

The business of business is deceitful by its very nature mate. There will always be a turd in the punch bowl but the important thing is we are still here and getting stronger no matter what the papers say. I know it's hard to trust people again but we can't be suspicious of everyone for ever.

Turd in the punch bowl?

We've had several manifestations of the same jobby swimming in different soups.