Up to their shitty necks in it.

Mark Walters

If Whyte is involved in any guise whatsoever the SFA can tear it up.

Whether they would or not is a different matter.

I think your buying into media hype to much mate. If even ten percent of what they claimed was true actually was we would have been dead and buried last year.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte has no claim. The only claim he has related to Sevco5088, which was rendered irrelevant after the CVA failed. Green didn't need him after that.

So we're to forget Green's claims that Whyte was part of Sevco 5088?

It doesn't scare you that the only reason Whyte is no longer a co-owner of Rangers is because HMRC had the foresight to reject a CVA?

A different set of circumstances doesn't negate the point of the thread.

We are only up against new bullet points with new (but all too familiar) faces at the helm.

No what we are up against is rabid mhedia who can't help but dream up ways to harm Rangers.

Examples:

Rangers would lose the tax case.

Rangers would be stripped of titles.

Daily rebel headline about medals being seized from Ibrox, only to comfirm further down the page that no medals were taken.

Could go on but you get the point.

Rangers suffered insolvancy casue Shyte was not paying tax, that is not happning this time and the club is stable. Green's biggest mistake is not being upfront about the 5088 thing from the start and it's came back to bite him.

I look at what the mans done for our club in the last year £20m share issue,buying back assets,not bowing to titles being stripped when others would etc.

For me being a Rangers fan is about loyalty and i'm not going to turn on the man who saved the club just cause the same Rangers hating clowns in the mHeida have joined forces with shyte to try and harm us again.

I think your buying into media hype to much mate. If even ten percent of what they claimed was true actually was we would have been dead and buried last year.

We were quick to dispel the glaringly obvious when they bad mouthed Whyte (or reported the truth).

I put it to you that your senses have taken leave.

So we're to forget Green's claims that Whyte was part of Sevco 5088?

It doesn't scare you that the only reason Whyte is no longer a co-owner of Rangers is because HMRC had the foresight to reject a CVA?

Was Whyte just going to walk away from a debt free Rangers playing in the spl and maybe the Champions league post cva?

Green had to string the rat along or else post cva he would be back at the wheel again.

Whyte was NEVER just going to sell his shares and wish Rangers all the best.

We were quick to dispel the glaringly obvious when they bad mouthed Whyte (or reported the truth).

I put it to you that your senses have taken leave.

My senses are where they've always been, firmly rooted to the ground. I see what worries you, I see what reassures others. Weighed against each other I have no fear for our future. Their attempts to undermine and extort us at every step are in their death throes.

No what we are up against is rabid mhedia who can't help but dream up ways to harm Rangers.

Examples:

Daily rebel headline about medals being seized from Ibrox, only to comfirm further down the page that no medals were taken.

Rangers suffered insolvancy casue Shyte was not paying tax, that is not happning this time and the club is stable. Green's biggest mistake is not being upfront about the 5088 thing from the start and it's came back to bite him.

I look at what the mans done for our club in the last year £20m share issue,buying back assets,not bowing to titles being stripped when others would etc.

For me being a Rangers fan is about loyalty and i'm not going to turn on the man who saved the club just cause the same Rangers hating clowns in the mHeida have joined forces with shyte to try and harm us again.

So Green's greatest kudos is that we are paying tax now?

You're really going to overlook the mounting evidence?

You do what you feel is best, but I'd remind you that blind loyalty under Murray then Whyte has led us to where we are now.

Was Whyte just going to walk away from a debt free Rangers playing in the spl and maybe the Champions league post cva?

Green had to string the rat along or else post cva he would be back at the wheel again.

Whyte was NEVER just going to sell his shares and wish Rangers all the best.

I dunno? was he?

Seems not.

I dunno? was he?

Seems not.

That's my point if a cva had gone through Whyte would not have just sold his shares for £1 and said good luck Rangers.

He would have wanted mega money back, Green had no choice but to try and screw the man over to get the club cause Whyte would have done it to him as well.

Deep down i think Green knew a cva was always a long shot and this may have just been covering all bases.

That's my point if a cva had gone through Whyte would not have just sold his shares for £1 and said good luck Rangers.

He would have wanted mega money back, Green had no choice but to try and screw the man over to get the club cause Whyte would have done it to him as well.

Deep down i think Green knew a cva was always a long shot and this may have just been covering all bases.

Really? So bidding parties had no option but to deal with Whyte?

This goes against the grain of what D&P instructed publicly.

If you want to accept the nonsense that Green seeked Whyte's money on the premise of a dupe then go right ahead.

D&PS said Whyte didn't matter, and Green is saying he had to go along with whatever he he said to get his shares.

So who's lying? Someone is...

It is also dodgy that Whyte got in they 2 fannys D&PS.

Can't believe a word any one says these days.

And also Rangers fans still don't know who Green is working for some guy in Dubai?

Why has he never been to Ibrox?

I'm not anti Green but after everything that was said about Whyte which turned out to be true you have got to wonder.

Also that Interview on Scotland tonight a couple of nights ago that was the 1st time i have seen Green coming out looking bad in any interview he's done since coming here.

Usually he is confident but he didn't look it that night.

Charle Green doesn't hold a grudge against The Bomber or those who supported him I'm led to believe so if I was Charlie I would bring The Bomber back on the payroll even though a lot of softies didn't like his style of motivation, apparently you're not meant to shout at players nowadays, he would kick arse when needed, I think that's what's wrong at headquarters ! :sherlock:

Examples:

Great post

Green, his middle Eastern friend, Duff and Phelps (Whyte's desperation to have them installed as administrators, and to think some celebrated when he won that court battle against HMRC, not me!) Old google eyes himself, his lawyers.... people within the Rangers community who were quick off the mark to champion these bastards and didn't give a second glance to defaming a real Rangers man in Brown

The list is fucking endless!

All of these bastards should be dealt with accordingly.

Ho hum