What a Fanny !

being a big lad myself, I don't think I would have ripped it out their hands and intimidated them, they are daft young boys....a quiet, get that banner to fuck down would have sufficed. Only my opinion!

Im a big lad too and would not have wound up 3 guys, if the guy is a nutter though who says he would not? Lets face it, even if a guy did rip a banner up in front of you, the 3 guys would have to be a bit daft to start to kick his head in whilst the police are about 20 feet away.

I agree that a word with the kid first would have been my first option, but who says he never and the wee guy was cheeky? Could explain his reaction.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a big lad too and would not have wound up 3 guys, if the guy is a nutter though who says he would not? Lets face it, even if a guy did rip a banner up in front of you, the 3 guys would have to be a bit daft to start to kick his head in whilst the police are about 20 feet away.

I agree that a word with the kid first would have been my first option, but who says he never and the wee guy was cheeky? Could explain his reaction.

fuck the baldies, the ducky boys and they sucky bhoys! Mon the Wanderers!

Baldies are always raging. Probably because they've not got any hair.

He should get a wig. Would stop the rest of us laughing at him behind his back.

Think he would be more of a laughing stock if he had a syrup on his napper....