You say it best, when you say nothing at all.

quinty

Big week for Scottish Football, disastrous, potentially, for Milne and Southern. Doncaster and Regan making their usual James Hunt of things. Buddies and Ross County standing up to the Bully Boys.

A very short, to the point, statement from Ibrox.

No blustering, bullish, hyperbole from Charles Green.

Of course the cabal and the Bheasts will try and deflect the blame on to us. It makes sense!!!!! that CG and Gilmour don't, own landline telephones, PCs, have internet access or cell phones and the only way they could conspire to 'stitch up' the reconstruction plans was to have a public meeting during a St Mirren /Bheast game.

But, the relative silence from Ibrox has served to concentrate their fire on each other. Best for us that CG is quiet for the time being.

I'm just enjoying sitting back and watching the show.

Popcorn anyone?

What the fuck is the thread title all about? :lol:

That was my first thought.

Ronan fucking Keating?

Mon to fuck mate, hope you weren't listing to him this morning?

I've been slaggin my mate for about 10 years coz his mum and dad went to one of his concerts.

Must have been fun standing amongst all the wee lassies and woofters with their lighters in the air :lol:

Is he not away on holiday this week?

A statement was released in his absence.

I'd imagine this 'holiday' is to do with the independent enquiry, probably a (mutual) decision for him to keep his head down for a bit.

The statement was fine, but I agree with the OP. This vote had nothing to do with Rangers (even though it's all about Rangers), so we should sit back and watch the carnage without comment.