Disgusted at Mccoist

gsa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed you would attack Ally at this time. He's the one man who's been 100% honest throughout it all and he's one of the few men at the club we know we can trust.

Charles Green only has himself to blame for the position he now finds himself in. He turned out to be a total embarrassment to the club. He wasn't fit to be our chief executive.

So you've listened to Ally after games and thought he was "honest"?

By saying he needs a whole new team for next season? Both Green and McCoist were guilty of saying stupid things. Green has gone for his discretions, now McCoist need to look at himself and ask where he needs to improve as a manager.

Agreed, we have lost one member of Staff due to a lack of discretion in relation to communicating with the media. I would hate us to lose another. Whilst I disagree with the main sentiments of the Op in relation to Ally McCoist, I do agree that McC needs to focus on getting this current squad working rather than just looking to buy a solution for next year, and that no one man is bigger than the Club.

Lastly Green is still our CEO until end of May at things stand currently, he is looking to arranged a phased handover to his successor, which is in every ones interests.

Its the same shite i here from all of you so ram it right up yer erse

Lol! I have already been through this with you....show me when/where I have accused you of anything?

You are an embarrassment regardless of your background and some of your posts and responses to other posters is pathetic!

who the fuck do you think you are you complete cunt.

One of the worst posters on here. Cant wait till you get banned. Might just report you for the tim accusations :)

Do it you sad little prick don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot ya green grape fukwit child molesting priest shagging cunt bag how do ya like me now

Agreed, we have lost one member of Staff due to a lack of discretion in relation to communicating with the media. I would hate us to lose another. Whilst I disagree with the main sentiments of the Op in relation to Ally McCoist, I do agree that McC needs to focus on getting this current squad working rather than just looking to buy a solution for next year, and that no one man is bigger than the Club.

Lastly Green is still our CEO until end of May at things stand currently, he is looking to arranged a phased handover to his successor, which is in every ones interests.

Very good point. I hope it can be cohesive. The last thing the club needs is another summer of indecision and lack of strong direction.