Disgusted at Mccoist

gsa

With Green gone he has no where to hide he can bring his managerial abilities to the fore as he will have unquestioned backing from real Rangers men who wont be frightened to spend whatever it takes to win Div2.

Spend whatever it takes to win Division 2!!!

You do realise Div 2 has been won b team with absolutely no money and low crowds

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to jump to any conclusions but what IF McCoist was working with the 'Rangers men' on the board to oust Green? Is it that unthinkable an idea?

It's not something I intend to bring up much without proof, I'll just judge Ally on his managerial abilities and achievements. But i can't deny thoughts about him being involved in backstabbing Green have crossed my mind. I do hope I'm just being a bit paranoid.

Proof show me proof wanks

Not sure I agree with the tone but alot of fair points.....at times this season ally has lost a bit of my respect with the excuses, post match comments and his seeming lack of understanding at the concerns of fans about how we have performed....he has made some poor statements and comments that certainly haven't helped and I'd hope next season with no excuses we will either see ally prove his doubters wrong or we will be finally allowed to judge his managerial attributes in isolation!

With Green gone he has no where to hide he can bring his managerial abilities to the fore as he will have unquestioned backing from real Rangers men who wont be frightened to spend whatever it takes to win Div2.

Who are the real Rangers men.

You can question ally management ability all you want but those snipes you mention.its his job to raise the confidence and bring unity to that squad of players he did nothing wrong there.

By saying he needs a whole new team for next season? Both Green and McCoist were guilty of saying stupid things. Green has gone for his discretions, now McCoist needs to look at himself and ask where he needs to improve as a manager.

I very much agree with the first post. I too have a season ticket and have not been back since we lost to Annan Athletic at Ibrox. McCoist isn't a football manager. That is plain for all to see. To think that we couldn't even reach the Ramsdens Cup final this season is quite frankly laughable.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions but what IF McCoist was working with the 'Rangers men' on the board to oust Green? Is it that unthinkable an idea?

It's not something I intend to bring up much without proof, I'll just judge Ally on his managerial abilities and achievements. But i can't deny thoughts about him being involved in backstabbing Green have crossed my mind. I do hope I'm just being a bit paranoid.

We have been agreeing far too much recently, much more fun if we get back to the Ally Wars

Wank your a fucking tim right enough away you go and see the priest

It wasn't too long ago you were flying off the handle at people accusing you of being a tim and now you are doing it?

The way you respond to posters still hasn't changed I see which doesn't help convey your argument in any way!

Why was it inappropriate? It was true! We all know it. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

Yes it's true, but we all know it anyway....

I doubt it motivates the players being told they are shit....

Or maybe it does..... but that's not the job of the CEO.

This may well be the worst Rangers team ever..... However, we are playing our worst opponents ever.

My worry with Green gone is that we will go back to the old pals act way of running the club.

Too many people want Rangers men in charge. I want good business men instead

Think we need a balance to be honest.

We need business men to exploit our finances as best they can and also cut our costs when needed. But we also need " Rangers Men" to counter these cost cuttings so that there is a balance with quality on the pitch and our financial results.

Completely agree with you about the " old pals act". Rangers men should be about their ability and not who they know.

I very much agree with the first post. I too have a season ticket and have not been back since we lost to Annan Athletic at Ibrox. McCoist isn't a football manager. That is plain for all to see. To think that we couldn't even reach the Ramsdens Cup final this season is quite frankly laughable.

pathetic :rolleyes:

I'm amazed you would attack Ally at this time. He's the one man who's been 100% honest throughout it all and he's one of the few men at the club we know we can trust.

Charles Green only has himself to blame for the position he now finds himself in. He turned out to be a total embarrassment to the club. He wasn't fit to be our chief executive.

I'm aware this will receive a very negative response from a lot of you but I've had enough of Mccoist. His sniping in the press about "Mr Green" played right into the hand of a baying and biased media and not for the 1st time in his long career at Rangers Mccoist put himself and his ego before the club.

When Charles Green called the current team the worst in history, he was merely stating a fact. Mccoist asking how many titles Green had won was exactly what the media wanted and it only served to make the club and Mccoist himself look stupid. Charles Green is an executive so obviously he hasn't won any titles. Mccoist should leave those type of sarcastic, snide remarks to the likes of Lawell.

Mccoist might also do well to remember how many cups Rangers have been knocked out of under his management.

He stumbled towards the third decision title playing the worst football ever seen at Ibrox. His team have no discernible style of play. They have been unfit, unorganised and shockingly, they have been out-passed at times by part time players.

His constant bleating in the press about having to get a team together quickly last summer is cringeworthy. He has the 2nd highest budget in Scotland.

The £10 million transfer budget he talked about was very worrying. Why on earth would any real Rangers man want to spend £10 million to play 3rd tier football? It would be unnecessary, damaging and frankly ludicrous.

Mccoist needs to start doing his job properly and stop being everyone's favourite cheeky chappy. It's getting boring. He should also give thought to his very, very cosy relationship with certain members of the Scottish press.

Finally before people start slating me, I pay my money every week like the rest of you and I'm entitled to my opinion.

Nobody is bigger than Rangers and than includes Ally Mccoist.

I tell you what is cringeworthy. The people who put Green on a higher pedestal than real Rangers legends. Yes Green did quite well but this kind of shite... sorry.... fuck off.

By saying he needs a whole new team for next season? Both Green and McCoist were guilty of saying stupid things. Green has gone for his discretions, now McCoist need to look at himself and ask where he needs to improve as a manager.

look ally has to improve as a manager most can see this.ally has never mentioned offloading the current crop of players even if he intends to the players he is quoted as saying he needs is on top of the current playing staff.

It wasn't too long ago you were flying off the handle at people accusing you of being a tim and now you are doing it?

The way you respond to posters still hasn't changed I see which doesn't help convey your argument in any way!

Piss off i thought i would join the accusation club it seems to get you places ya rabid bheast

Ally's not a "target" at all. It was he who undermined our unity. He played right on to the hands of those who wanted us destroyed.

So you are having a go at McCoist for undermining unity in defending his players, in response to Greens comments about us being the worst Rangesr team ever?

What did Greens comments about it being the worst Rangers team do for unity?