The Blue Order, Union Bears, whatever they are

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fuck do people believe he was the only one who put money up........what utter mince.....duff and duffer were only accepting the Whyte bid which looks like it was the Green bid in disguise as admitted by Green himself.

No matter how many times this conspiracy gets repeated it doesn't make it true. Where's the proof? Why was there no legal action if the administrators didn't accept the best bid?

Christ almighty.

BD a Green fanboy. You'd be as well taking everything you said about Muray back.

Fuck Green, fuck Murray, but have these weans got a clue about politics? Have you ? Or are you just Coisty's auld school chum ?Did you have a bet on Peterhied the day ? :sherlock:

Fuck Green, fuck Murray, but have these weans got a clue about politics? Have you ? Or are you just Coisty's auld school chum ?Did you have a bet on Peterhied the day ? :sherlock:

Of course I did. I'm a Peterhead die hard.

In truth Rangers fucked my coupon and my ex on hearing who I fancied in the national put it on when I didn't and she went and fucking won.

Great day all round.

Of course I did. I'm a Peterhead die hard.

In truth Rangers fucked my coupon and my ex on hearing who I fancied in the national put it on when I didn't and she went and fucking won.

Great day all round.

Now that's a sore wan, nothing worse than a wummin scorned ! :sherlock:

To those wanting Union Bears & The Blue Order out the stadium - Ibrox would be dead every single week, there'd be no great displays, there'd be no singing, Ibrox would be like being at a funeral, sure today the wrong songs were sung, but it's not every week that broomloan front sings the wrong song. We sing what we want, you have different opinions, then so be it.

For all those moaning remember the average age in BF1 is probably about 18, where are all the older supporters giving some guidance, stop moaning, get off your backsides and start singing.

But Green's a crook and lied about links with Man United and the Dallas Cowboys! He isn't welcome at Ibrox, he lied to us!

How deliciously ironic it is that you still have a football club to support because of Charles Green.

listening to radio coming home from match and all they did to a man was slate Charles Green .No wonder the armchair support are buying into the fact that they think every bear is against Green .The media make me so angry but you won't catch Ally ever telling them that directly which is one think that's pissing me off about him the now .

So to recap it's their songs, their banners, their clothes, their hairstyles, their ages, thier attitudes and taking off their tops.

but apart from that everyone agrees they create a good atmosphere :7325:

oh and think there was some mention of anal sex :redcard: