Rangers Statement re Green/Ahmad investigation

boss

Fans put cash into those shares too are does that not count anymore ?

Like i said , in 6 months time you will be lucky to see a third of that cash still in our account .

well we will just have to wait six months because, unlike you, i cant look into the future.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fancy telling mw how we will manage to eat into over 13 million of the share issue in six months then?

Green jumped or was pushed because he knew there was a load of new shit coming, with him in the middle of it .

The amount of legal shite we will have to fight our way out of will cost a fortune .

This latest one could possibly eat up £2m straight off .

Green jumped or was pushed because he knew there was a load of new shit coming, with him in the middle of it .

The amount of legal shite we will have to fight our way out of will cost a fortune .

Have you forgotten to take your medication?

Care to tell us what shit this would be then?

In a world of shite this is a king sized turd.

That's not all. I want the mole by the balls. I want to know who is feeding info to the bheggars at the BBC and the Record.

I think you will find that its moles plural. WS MM being two of the main ones.

Can someone please fill me in with exactly whats going on here, are we fucked again?

Apparently the firm investigating Green and Whyte are going to charge us 13 million over 6 months and Walter Smith and Malcolm Murray are moles. But Mark Dingwall is here to save us and shall take over Rangers in the next few weeks as long as his cheque doesn't bounce.

Apparently the firm investigating Green and Whyte are going to charge us 13 million over 6 months and Walter Smith and Malcolm Murray are moles. But Mark Dingwall is here to save us and shall take over Rangers in the next few weeks as long as his cheque doesn't bounce.

I see, cheers. It doesnt really sound like a plan does it