Kyle Huttons Nandos tweet

JamieG54

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you defending the way the likes of Hutton act and there right to get drunk and eat what they want are simply part of the culture in this country that has been holding us back for 20 years! The booze culture and the laziness of our players is embarrassing in this day and age! Gazza, ally etc dominated Scottish football and as a result their antics were always excused however our impact on Europe at that time may have been alot better had we not had that self destructive quality in our players physce!

All of you defending the way the likes of Hutton act and there right to get drunk and eat what they want are simply part of the culture in this country that has been holding us back for 20 years! The booze culture and the laziness of our players is embarrassing in this day and age! Gazza, ally etc dominated Scottish football and as a result their antics were always excused however our impact on Europe at that time may have been alot better had we not had that self destructive quality in our players physce!

Your correct mate.

There are always going to be players like Coisty and Gazza who were born with a gift and even if they hit the bevvy and never trained to their max they were still the standout players on a Saturday. The majority of players though need to train constantly and look after themselves if they want to be even 75% of the players that Coisty and Gazza were. The rest unfortunately are just wasting their time and will disappear from sight in a couple of seasons. Shame

The occasion I seen him was the night we got beat by Stirling Albion it's not the right thing to be doing. When you when and have a great game you have earned it at least.

Are you trying to tell me you've never felt so shite about something you've just went "fuck this, I'm going to get fucking hammered!"

Just because he's a footballer doesn't mean he doesn't think the same. In fact, I'm surprised more of them aren't the fucking same with the amount of shite some fans hit out with towards them.

Aye! What an athlete. Mr Singhs for dinner tonight. If we can read this pish so can the management. Nice to know that they're eating the proper food and not something that would cast doubt on their professionalism :7325:

Fuck i think Super would be the last person having a go at players for what they eat and drink lol