Stock Exchange Statement RE: Sevco 5088

sandymcm

Hate to be the one to point this out but the thread title is misleading and has misled a number of posters.

This is NOT a statement "by the stock exchange". This is a statement from the club TO the stock exchange who operate the deregulated AIM

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevco 5088 are still paying Craig Whyte's mobile phone bill with T-Mobile (probably now EE). Someone from Rangers (not high profile) contacted EE and asked for all communication from Craig Whyte's number to Charles Green to be disclosed. Sevco 5088 bought I-Pads and mobile phones from them at a cost of £6,500 and still haven't settled their bill.

That is what I've heard and I've no reason to doubt it, from someone who works in the business side of EE currently.

Seriously?

That's what you've got?

A company that has applied to be struck off is still engaging in commercial activities?

Despite NEVER having done so.

Aye, ok then.....

This enforces my idea that we wont be able to move forward till the guys that chased CG out, get their own men on the board. I think they will try to throw mud at anyone who isn't one of them and hope the mud sticks, like it did with CG..

They knew that Whyte would muddy the waters enough to turn the tide of opinion on CG. Very dissapointed in some elements of our club.

Seriously?

That's what you've got?

A company that has applied to be struck off is still engaging in commercial activities?

Despite NEVER having done so.

Aye, ok then.....

I'm not claiming it as a scoop sir, not my bag, just giving the information I have. It's from someone I'm very close to and I believe him. They have absolutely no agenda and neither do I. Been asking him questions throughout the day and he's been doing some digging, well as much as he can.

He's given me the contact from Rangers who phoned to disclose information on Whyte and Green.

Are you certain Sevco 5088 has had no money going through it's accounts? I've no idea but they may well be able to rack up a bill with EE with a business account without any cashflow.

If it has been proven that CW has been illegally submitting documents to the stock exchange as a means of obtaining ownership of a company he has no legal right to or if he was trying to source a financial payment there would be a very good case against him for a charge of fraud . However there is a question that I have that I haven't seen asked anywhere and that is was he paid for the interviews he gave about this to the papers? If so did he approach them or did they approach him? If it is the latter then we would have to ask if this situation was brought about by the newspapers as a vehicle to sell more copies.

Hypothetically if an individual or organisation was to offer a said individual a payment to commit fraud as a vehicle to promote their own agenda are they also liable to be charged with fraud? I know it sounds a bit farfetched, but as I see it the only thing that I see CW gaining from this was a payment from the press as it would seem that it would be fairly straight forward to prove any documents submitted were fakes or not. That of course leaves the question of would members of the NUJ conspire to to publish anything they can that is damaging to Rangers? Surely not.

Sevco 5088 are still paying Craig Whyte's mobile phone bill with T-Mobile (probably now EE). Someone from Rangers (not high profile) contacted EE and asked for all communication from Craig Whyte's number to Charles Green to be disclosed. Sevco 5088 bought I-Pads and mobile phones from them at a cost of £6,500 and still haven't settled their bill.

That is what I've heard and I've no reason to doubt it, from someone who works in the business side of EE currently.

Oh, I think you've every reason to doubt it.

Seems like Craig whytes new pals, worthington, have sent info on rangers takeover to serious fraud office according to bbc

Worthington IS Craig Whyte, ffs. This is so easy to see coming a mile away.

Going to be very tricky for him to do this whilst he is being investigated by same SFO.

Time is coming when the long arm of the law will be feeling Mr Whyte's collar.

Worthington Group Plc

24th April 2013

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Worthington Group Plc (the "Company") - Conditional Fee Agreement

Conditional Fee Agreement

The Company is pleased to announce that Law Financial Ltd ("Law Financial"), its 26% owned associate, has now entered into a Conditional Fee Agreement in relation to claims that Law Financial, through its subsidiary Sevco 5088 Ltd and separately, has to all of the business and assets of The Rangers Football Club ("Rangers") which were purchased from the Administrators of RFC 2012 Plc by Sevco 5088 Limited, or Sevco Scotland Ltd, in June of 2012.

The principle terms of the Conditional Fee Agreement are as follows:

Solicitors and Leading Counsel acting for Law Financial will share 7.5% of the recently issued and to be issued unsecured convertible loan stock and up to 18.5% of any successful claim in relation to the business and assets of Rangers.

The Company notes the announcement made on 22 April 2013 by Rangers International Football Club Plc ("RIFC") in which, contrary to other recent public announcements and statements by Mr Green and RIFC, RIFC now, five months after the publication of the Admission Document published for its flotation, claim to own Sevco 5088 Ltd.

We also note today's announcement by RIFC, and would like to confirm that solicitors, acting for the Company and Law Financial, are in a position to provide compelling evidence that Messrs Green and Ahmad received a letter before claim in December 2012, having received previous correspondence, and chose to ignore it.

In the light of recent public admissions by Mr Green, including his admission that he and Mr Ahmad deceived Mr Whyte, a fresh letter before claim is being prepared against, inter alios, The Rangers Football Club Ltd and Messrs Green and Ahmad. This letter will include additional or alternative causes of action to those already particularised in the December 2012 letter.

The shares in RIFC purportedly owned by Messrs Green and Ahmad will also be the subject of this claim.

During the course of the Company's due diligence process, relating to its purchase of a stake in Law Financial, information has been discovered relating to the conduct of Mr Charles Green and Mr Imran Ahmad, this has today been reported to the Serious Fraud Office.

Enquiries:

Douglas Ware, CEO Worthington Group Plc: dougware@worthingtongroupplc.co.uk

Anne Alesbury, PD Cosec Limited,

Company Secretary, Worthington Group Plc on 0208 940 0963

This information is provided by RNS

The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

END

WTF ??

Worthington IS Craig Whyte, ffs. This is so easy to see coming a mile away.

Going to be very tricky for him to do this whilst he is being investigated by same SFO.

Time is coming when the long arm of the law will be feeling Mr Whyte's collar.

Worthington was incorporated in 1953. Years before Craig Whyte was born.