Stock Exchange Statement RE: Sevco 5088

sandymcm

Worthington was incorporated in 1953. Years before Craig Whyte was born.

I suspect that you are not really that dense but have chosen instead to deliberately misunderstand what daviecooper01 is saying.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte must be incredibly confident if he's allowing the serious fraud office to get near his dealings. This worries me

There is another possibility - that Whyte is a lying, scumbag fraudster trying to blackmail some poppy.

Maybe things are getting blown way out of proportion. The way I'm seeing it right now is the share price would have collapsed pretty quick but it hasn't, its been steady around 60p even with all this so called negative stuff coming out. Plenty unsubstantiated huffing and puffing in the media but not much actual concrete evidence. If there was really serious shit going down wouldn't some of the bigger investors be offloading their shares? (The non Rangers fans).

I suspect that you are not really that dense but have chosen instead to deliberately misunderstand what daviecooper01 is saying.

i have already stated that i misunderstood. I suspect you already saw that and have chosen deliberately ignore it.

NO what has been said is " being sent". Whyte has "promised" legal action before and nothing has happened. There is no proof that anything has been sent to the SFO.

NO. Thats wrong

The statement to the Stock Exchange was not that a report is "being sent".

The statement said Green and Ahmed have today BEEN reported to the Serious Fraud Office.

I dont know if they actually have been but I think its important we are clear on what is being stated.

NO. Thats wrong

The statement to the Stock Exchange was not that a report is "being sent".

The statement said Green and Ahmed have today BEEN reported to the Serious Fraud Office.

I dont know if they actually have been but I think its important we are clear on what is being stated.

I quoted the BBC web site to be honest.

Sevco 5088 are still paying Craig Whyte's mobile phone bill with T-Mobile (probably now EE). Someone from Rangers (not high profile) contacted EE and asked for all communication from Craig Whyte's number to Charles Green to be disclosed. Sevco 5088 bought I-Pads and mobile phones from them at a cost of £6,500 and still haven't settled their bill.

That is what I've heard and I've no reason to doubt it, from someone who works in the business side of EE currently.

Stock market statement said that 5088 is inactive,so 5088 are paying no bills.

It seems to me to be clear that claim and counter-claim has well and truly set in. If files have been sent to the SFO I presume that Rangers will seek clarification of this from the SFO. The sooner the investigations commissioned by Pinsent Masons & Deloittes are completed and the report presented to the Rangers Board the better. It would be very useful to have a date when the report will be finished and made public. It may yet be the case that Supporters have to insist more directly that full and complete information is disclosed that brings these sorts of claim / counter claim and so on to a conclusive end.

If what a business dummy like me can take away from this thread, is that this is conclusive proof that Shyte has no claim over Rangers or our assetts or company, then thats fantastic and this thread should be pinned as proof for all the infiltrators that their bullshit claims are false.

Someone needs to organise a Polygraph test on the whole fucking lot of them & get this sorted once & for all!

Only trouble is Whyte might pass it as he really does not appear to know the difference between lying and telling the truth

Indeed if the person lying has convinced themself they are telling the truth then they will probably pass a polygraph test, it only works if the person is not a delusional, sociopath convinced hes in the right and will be proven so. So that rules out Shyte and Bomber straight away.

Ok, here is the situation. Whyte is still involved in your club. Soon it will be the NewcoNewcoSevco. Your messiah, Green, is a shyster and none of you muppets can actually face up to it. Your next Attila? A man who has already done time for various offences.

The aforementioned savior is going to make him the biggest shareholder after agreeing to sell him his shares. Green lied to you muppets all along and you bought every single lie. The Zombie club is dying again. Fucking pathetic. When all around you the festering sevco cesspool is imploding all you can bang on email campaigns about the founding fathers. Fucking pathetic.

Who gives a shit about Struth and MacNeill and all those other founding fathers? They would be disgusted to see what their child has become. A dishonest, bigoted, moronic joke. You have a manager so inept it beggers belief. Can he get out of the next division? Probably not.

Your support are bigoted, mindless cretins. WATP? What a fucking joke. If you are the people then thank god I am not one of you. Celtic are everything you fuckers want to be but never will. Respected in Europe and around the world.

You are all intent in destroying your shitty wee club, from the board down to the oh-so-naïve fans. PS the whole of Scotland is laughing at you. NewcoNewcoSevco is the gift that keeps on giving.

THE TRUTH HURTS, DOESN’T IT YA SOAP-DODGING FANNIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JELLY AND ICE-CREAM!!!!