New Xbox

skinnymate1690

I agreed when I first seen it this morning but I actually dont mind it now lets be fair no Xbox has.ever been a thing of beauty both so far have been downright ugly it is what they have inside that counts for them.

True the white one looked pants although I do like the look of my 360 slim but already getting used to look of Xbox One just when first saw pics it looked massive but been watching alot of videos etc today and it's growing on me lol.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True the white one looked pants although I do like the look of my 360 slim but already getting used to look of Xbox One just when first saw pics it looked massive but been watching alot of videos etc today and it's growing on me lol.

I had the huge original Xbox which was ugly like Jordan ugly then the white 360 which was Jodie Marsh ugly then the black 360 which looks like the original sky box from twenty years ago the Xbox One looks pretty sleek modern and contempory imo.

Actually sounds quite good alotta people getting their knickers in a twist about all the entertainment apps etc it will still play games and be a games console just it offers alot more entertainment wise it's not a big surprise as that's the way the 360 has went with Netflix,Lovefilm,Internet explorer and all the other apps,Kinect looks cracking and fast too alot superior to the current Kinect.Will look forward to hearing more and games at E3 Im keeping tabs on the PS4 too as Im in the balance and undecided yet which console I'll go for.

Think most people's concerns are the 24-hour online thing as well as the used game's policy. There's a lot of questions and MS aren't answering them. But as you said mate, keeping tabs on both PS4 and Xbox One and see where we go.

So is GTA coming out for this or the 360 , and if its the 360 can i play it on the new one whhen its out

As far as Im aware it will be out for both consoles but if buy 360 version and then get an Xbox One when released it won't work on it you'd need to buy it again for the Xbox One.