West Ham flag

downviewbear

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was given a tshirt by my dad, not sure where he got it from, it didnt look like an old top or anything. But it had the British Isles with the Rangers and West Ham badges, it said British Alliance - Mainland Loyalists and had a small red had at the bottom. I asked a guy I know whos from London and supports West Ham and he'd never heard of a Rangers alliance and that they werent overly Loyalist or political in any way that he knew of.

Hello boys (and girls.)

There's plenty of us over West Ham who have either a soft spot for the Bears and unfortunately a handful of the other lot.

There's a sash bash every year in Southend and a lot of our faces lean towards Rangers.

Anyone who has a soft sport for the Bears or who outright follows us both does so through either family ties or patriotism. Rangers are seen as the ultimate British club.

Myself, my first love will always be my beloved West Ham but you'll always be made welcome by the majority of us and hopefully the other way around.

PS, where can I get that scarf?

Oh No the mhanks will be crying they seem to think West Ham loves them, was talking to a woman the other day and her son-in-law is a diehard Liverpool fan who hates the mhanks and can't understand why they think Liverpool love them says most Liverpool supporters hate them.

rangers first but down for west ham 5-6times a season, down this weekend for the newcastle game!

west ham rangers badges are on sale at ibrox from the badge seller across from school

east london loyal im down from friday will be in leigh on sea all weekend and a the game on sat drop me a pm will see if i can get scarf for you

Oh No the mhanks will be crying they seem to think West Ham loves them, was talking to a woman the other day and her son-in-law is a diehard Liverpool fan who hates the mhanks and can't understand why they think Liverpool love them says most Liverpool supporters hate them.

Loads of Liverpool fans support Rangers. Their hardcore support is actually PUL orientated.