Nacho_Nacho_Man - LEGEND!

Got my scarf today, it looks beautiful. You truely are a legend.

No complaints at all. It's a piece of art.

Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate your thread and comments.

In all honesty though, this offering couldn't have been done without the commitment of everyone who donated their money in good faith. So on that note I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed. Thank you all.

TheFarmer also deserve a pat on the back for his efforts in cleaning up the original design and having to deal with all the emails I've sent over this past wee while.

I'm glad that you like the scarf mate.

WATP.

Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate your thread and comments.

In all honesty though, this offering couldn't have been done without the commitment of everyone who donated their money in good faith. So on that note I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed. Thank you all.

TheFarmer also deserve a pat on the back for his efforts in cleaning up the original design and having to deal with all the emails I've sent over this past wee while.

I'm glad that you like the scarf mate.

WATP.

Anymore left?

Yup, home from work to find my 2 scarves waiting for me. Many, many thanks NNM, much appreciated. Me and the missus will wear with pride in BF1 this Saturday. Looking forward to meeting other members of the "Scarf 300 Club" as well. :21: