WAS IT DRYSDALE RAITH ROVERS ?

Whilst waiting for my flight back to Gatwick last night, I was overheard a conversation by 2 very well spoken elderly gentlemen who were sat behind me in the departure lounge. They were old friends who had just met after some time.

Anyway, the conversation went on to Rangers, where the first one said he had been invited to the match and was explaining to the second guy about what had happened to us last year. He went through all the details and then came out with the voting of the SFL Clubs to vote Rangers into the SFL and mentioned they all voted yes with the exception of Drysdale of Raith Rovers.

Looking at their appearance etc., I tend to believe it to be true.

Wouldn't be surprised if true.

Wasn't he the wanker who claimed his family had death threats from Rangers fans when it turned out that they hadn't.

His fat chairman was particularly vocal around that time and seemed to want us dead.

Not exactly being nosey, but there's not a lot to do when waiting for a plane.

Saw unwashed Hooper there too, going to Stanstead, so he's obviously not playing today.

I believe you heard this mate so I'm not going to have a pop at you .If true then I hope Raith rovers die .

My two grannies were talking the other day, wore nice lemon outfits, smoking a pipe and sipping from a glass of champagne. They were talking about bobby sands and how he died. I believe it to be true , however, my grannies have been dead for yrs, just thotr i wld let people know.

Whilst waiting for my flight back to Gatwick last night, I was overheard a conversation by 2 very well spoken elderly gentlemen who were sat behind me in the departure lounge. They were old friends who had just met after some time.

Anyway, the conversation went on to Rangers, where the first one said he had been invited to the match and was explaining to the second guy about what had happened to us last year. He went through all the details and then came out with the voting of the SFL Clubs to vote Rangers into the SFL and mentioned they all voted yes with the exception of Drysdale of Raith Rovers.

Looking at their appearance etc., I tend to believe it to be true.

well this makes a difference from the taxi driver / tea lady / mole type overheard rumours I suppose