Namouchi

Never hated a rangers player more than Namouchi. No idea why, maybe because he was balls but I absolutely hated him.

Totally agree

Along with kyle Hutton he's probably one of the worst players I have seen in a Rangers jersey.

We need players with pace and vision, not guys who slow the game down and offer nothing...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree

Along with kyle Hutton he's probably one of the worst players I have seen in a Rangers jersey.

We need players with pace and vision, not guys who slow the game down and offer nothing...

Bull..

Dragan

Jeffers

Capucho

Egil

Vanoli

N'Diaye (wrong spelling)

Emerson

Sionko

Rothen

Sebo

Thats just quickly off top of my head. Namouchi didnt rush and pump it up front like our players do. Can have a calming influence. This post is not a wind up.

RANGERS have snapped up one of the hottest young talents in French football from the club that produced Zinedine Zidane. Hamed Namouchi impressed so much during a 10-day trial he was handed a twoyear contract by Ibrox boss Alex McLeish. Like Zidane, the 19-year-old midfielder is also a product of the Cannes youth system where the Real Madrid star began his career. Rangers, who landed Namouchi ahead of Chelsea, have also signed former Auxerre youngster Mark Kalenga on a one-year deal. George Adams, head of youth development at Ibrox, hopes Namouchi will quickly establish himself as a first-team regular. Adams said: ``He will start with the Under21s but we are looking to him to progress to the top team in the near future. ``We were tipped off about his standard. He had been training with Chelsea but we managed to get him up here and he liked what he saw at Murray Park.'' Namouchi, who has been training with the first-team squad, said: ``Everybody knows Rangers. They are a big name in Europe and I had heard a lot about them before coming to Glasgow. So when I was given the chance to sign a contract I didn't hesitate.'' Kalenga, 18, is not expected to be considered for top-team action this season. Adams added: ``He will be longer term but he has adapted well and already looks as if he can fit in with the other players.

he did produce one of the greatest moments ever, the goal against utd

klos flying through the air missing it completely and hammy knew nothing about it.

I loved the slow motion replay of that goal. Klos was Superman.