Ally And Lennon

minstral

Do you know of any other religious sect that attempts to cover of systematic child abuse.

"The point scoring tactic" arguement is a popular deflection tactic employed by followers of The Bheasts.

Just sayin like

Heres one from the Church of England. The Church headed by HM The Queen.

Yes, you've got me. I'm a tim...

How many times is that now that I've been outed?

Heres one from the Church of England. The Church headed by HM The Queen.

Yes, you've got me. I'm a tim...

How many times is that now that I've been outed?

You've already said you were previously.

So you are now claiming that The Church of England, Headed by HRH The Queen is involved in the systematic abuse children and subsequent cover up

"A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings."

What are Jesus’s teachings about purgatory, worshiping any others (Virgin Mary) except God, who is the ONLY person able to forgive sins and who is the only person that you need to confess sins to?

What are Jesus’s teachings about purgatory, worshiping any others (Virgin Mary) except God, who is the ONLY person able to forgive sins and who is the only person that you need to confess sins to?

answer that and you see why the Roman Catholic Church is not Christain

answer that and you see why the Roman Catholic Church is not Christain

You can't argue that they aren't Christians because they are. They believe and follow Jesus Christ (Christ..ians) YOu can disagree with how they choose to worship and claim it to be blastphemous but they are Christians.

How is that relevant? They are both part of Christianity.

Are you paying attention to this thread, Catholics and Roman Catholics are not the same religions.

All Christian religions are Catholic, Romans are a specific sect.

I hope that cleared things up for you.

You can't argue that they aren't Christians because they are. They believe and follow Jesus Christ (Christ..ians) YOu can disagree with how they choose to worship and claim it to be blastphemous but they are Christians.

To be a Christain you need to follow Christ. The Roman Catholic Church does not follow the teaching of Christ. If you are unsure read the bible and compair it to the Roman Catholic Church, as Martin Luthor did.