Ally And Lennon

minstral

It is hard to imagine that a vile sect that carried out and covered up the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable children, could possibly be considered as Christian.

Its not just the Catholics that get up to it. They are the worst, by quite some distance but they are far from the only ones.

Its not just the Catholics that get up to it. They are the worst, by quite some distance but they are far from the only ones.

Oh ! They are by far the worse, no one else even comes close.

I don't recall any other church being involved in a cover up at the highest level though, Do you ?

People who call McCoist Sciaf or try to point-score over the fact he was a pall bearer at Burns' funeral really are vile.

Ironically, the same chaps who bang on about dignity and upholding traditions. We have some vile and deeply unpleasant characters in our support.

I'm not Catholic bud. Not even a Christian. Although you keep on copy and pasting Bible passages.

I like bible passages, they show the hypocrisy of the church of Satan for what it is sheer hypocrisy and an avenue for ripping off the poor and tampering with anything with a pulse, Christian my fuckin arse.

Oh ! They are by far the worse, no one else even comes close.

I don't recall any other church being involved in a cover up at the highest level though, Do you ?

Does it need to be the highet level? Isn't any attempt at covering up sexual abuse of children abhorrent? Or is it simply a point scoring tactic?

I like bible passages, they show the hypocrisy of the church of Satan for what it is sheer hypocrisy and an avenue for ripping off the poor and tampering with anything with a pulse, Christian my fuckin arse.

Again, if you think its only the Catholic church who are up to that kinda thing then you really need to pull your head out your arse.

It's fuckin bollox with a capital fuckin bollox, rocket.

Shows how much you know about the church then doesn't it. Copy and pasting quotes means nothing..

The church of Scotland is a part of the holy catholic church who worship one good everlasting. That is a fact. Go onto the church of Scotland website ..it will tell you The same thing there. Ask my father the session clerk for Tobermory parish church. Ask your local minister....

Does it need to be the highet level? Isn't any attempt at covering up sexual abuse of children abhorrent? Or is it simply a point scoring tactic?

Do you know of any other religious sect that attempts to cover of systematic child abuse.

"The point scoring tactic" arguement is a popular deflection tactic employed by followers of The Bheasts.

Just sayin like

I actually meant to qualify it by saying "in the eyes of some" ... but I was typing in a hurry.

Didn't think I actually needed to go back and edit as I was explaining my point more and more and I thought you got the gist, obviously not

So you concede Catholics are Christians?

Others who do abuse children get convicted, priests however seem untouchable. The pope had the chance to do right by these children a couple of years ago but he did nothing. He put priests before children's rights and that is so wrong! Anyway this is the bears den so rant over

Shows how much you know about the church then doesn't it. Copy and pasting quotes means nothing..

The church of Scotland is a part of the holy catholic church who worship one good everlasting. That is a fact. Go onto the church of Scotland website ..it will tell you The same thing there. Ask my father the session clerk for Tobermory parish church. Ask your local minister....

What a fuckin banger away an play tig wi' the buses. :belm2:

Again, if you think its only the Catholic church who are up to that kinda thing then you really need to pull your head out your arse.

What other churches do you know that are involved in the systematic sexual abuse and cover up of children?