That twat Lennon

robg58

i have never met a taig who loves his team more than they hate us it's fuckin pathetic

the 2 are interlinked, the truth is they love us.

Muhammed Ali used to say he would talk, talk, talk, talk talk in the lead up to his fights and the whites hated him. "that n*gger talks too much! That n*gger needs to get whooped!" they'd say while buying there tickets. After i whooped the chump i'm laughing all the way to the bank.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't even win a title without wishing we were there. They had T-shirts jibing us, Lennon spoke of 'unbroken history' in his speech and now he's calling us the 2nd biggest club (surprised he could say that with a straight face).

A hatred for Rangers defines that football club :lol: I would be furious if the heart of our club belonged to Celtic.

This just about sums it up. It has become more and more apparent in the last couple of years. They can't even enjoy some banter at our expense - they swarm the comments sections of newspaper websites, howl down the lines of the radio phone-ins and they are glued to our matches on the TV as the bitter obsession consumes them.

And yet some on this board do not mind our manager being friends with the bigot.

I don't think anyone was overjoyed at the thought of them being 'friends...' It was the sheer vitriol that was spat at our own manager that some took issue with.

Can we not just get this thread to fuck. The fucker has managed to get another thread about him. I personally could not give a flying fuck about neil lennon. He should be ignored, and people should have some common sense and not rise to the bait every single time.

sooooooooooooooooooooo

Bears Den...................

This just about sums it up. It has become more and more apparent in the last couple of years. They can't even enjoy some banter at our expense - they swarm the comments sections of newspaper websites, howl down the lines of the radio phone-ins and they are glued to our matches on the TV as the bitter obsession consumes them.

All indoctorated at an early age,terrible emotions jealousy and hatred combined.Thank goodness we are free thinkers....

when spleen lemmon has a wee talk,just calm doon and do what i do make a cup of tea and a jaffa while i think whats the best way to celebrate the end of the fud.simples a brandy and singing the sash.

I dont really see what the problem is with what he said, from when we first learn about the club we've got it ingrained that we're bigger than each other, I personally cant stand him but hes saying nothing this time than anyone who supports or played or has any kind of association with either half of the Old Firm will say

What people have to realise is that your average Bheast, and I include the ugly ginger popcorn toothed rodent, are totally obsessed by Rangers.

It is an obsession based on inferiority, an inferiority complex that eats away at their tortured souls.

Your average fan of Kiddyfiddling FC has grown up watching Rangers win title after title,

cup after cup

and treble after treble.

Boytouching Football Club have always been 2nd to Rangers and it sticks in their craw.

Keevins, Guidi, Spiers and all the rest of Liarwell's puppets will tell you that Rangers fans would be the same if Celtic were in the same situation as we are.

BULLSHIT ! because we don't suffer the same inferiority complex as the Bheasts.

During their troubles in 1994, I did not give a fuck about them, I never spent a minute rejoicing about their woes.

why would I ?

We were on our way to 9 in a row.

We had just won a treble

and the previous season we were 1 goal away from a Champions League Final.

The hatred and obsessive bile that comes from the Bheasts on radio phone ins and message boards just proves where the hatred, sectarianism and bigotry eminates from in this country.

They are hate filled racists and left wing fascists who pollute this country, They really are Scotland's Shame

You are right mate .We were never as bad as them in 94 .We took pleasure in their torment as football rivals would be ,but we were never as obsessed .To be fair nowadays it's a different inviroment .The beggars have mastered the art of social media and have had years to get the right people In places of power to comply with any attacks and defend their Hero's .

Fucking hell. :lol:

The outrage at absolute fuck all. :lol: Who can honestly get bothered by this ?

Completely agree. Lennon had a dig. If the shoe was on the other foot I would have the same dig. It's a bit of banter and certainly not something to get worked up over.

Fucking hell. :lol:

The outrage at absolute fuck all. :lol: Who can honestly get bothered by this ?

I think Neil Lennon has every right to say what he said,he is only a manager of a rival team,so what is the problem,over reaction from far too many on this site,give the guy a break ffs.....

We can all agree that Bitter Lennon talks drivel most of the time and this is one of those times. Ignore him as the next instalment of his fantasy is IRACeltic are bigger than Real Madrid or some such rubbish.