Lafferty is useless, say's FC Sion chairman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His fellow-Ulster pal was also one of the most overrated players I'd ever seen in a Rangers jersey, a shitebag captain as well.

Maybe we should stop bringing players over from there ?

Agree about Davis, soon as the going got tough the prick was no where to be seen. Proven in the way he left also.

My dad knows Sandy Stewart who was the then burnley assistant and him and Owen coyle were pissing themselves laughing at how much they got and said he was an arsehole as well.

Overrated wanker sounds about right.

He hardly was the only possible person who could have scored those goals.

But he was the person who did.

I find it hard to believe that there's people who don't give Lafferty the credit for his end of season form in Walter's last season :lol:.

Without Kyle Lafferty we wouldn't have won that title.

But he was the person who did.

I find it hard to believe that there's people who don't give Lafferty the credit for his end of season form in Walter's last season :lol:.

Without Kyle Lafferty we wouldn't have won that title.

I disagree, he scored in some heavy wins where the whole team was excellent, how many was he the single match winner as such?

I disagree, he scored in some heavy wins where the whole team was excellent, how many was he the single match winner as such?

Did he not score the winner vs. United in Smith's last home game?

Anyway, let's not let hatred of Lafferty cloud the facts that he was firing us across that finish line. Does it excuse his prior season form? No. Did he make up for the cost of signing him? I'd argue yes.

Did he not score the winner vs. United in Smith's last home game?

Anyway, let's not let hatred of Lafferty cloud the facts that he was firing us across that finish line. Does it excuse his prior season form? No. Did he make up for the cost of signing him? I'd argue yes.

Your last point is probably our main disagreement.