Lafferty is useless, say's FC Sion chairman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All traitors should be officially banned by the club. This includes entering the stadium as a player, guest or even trying to buy a ticket.

We know they would never happen mate

Probably see them on Rangers TV getting interviewed or doing commentary in ten years

The general consensus on here now is that Lafferty is shit which is good. When Lafferty was here I was forever pointing out the fact that he was shite and the amount of people defending him was absurd. I still maintain that Lafferty was given more time than he should have been given. People just couldn't see past him being a Rangers fan from Ulster. For a so called 'Rangers man' he turned his back on the Club quick enough.

Lafferty with us was shite, then average, then shite, then had end of season spectaculars, then was very, very good for an extended spell up front before chucking the toys out the pram. I didn't really rate him at all and thought he was a fud but his performances and goals during that good spell were enjoyable.

Don't have any sympathy for him and his position now though, glad he's fucking up his career. No doubt he'll head of to Dubai or something.

Funnily enough I watched Sion v Young Boys which was a 0-0 draw and an overall shocking game and to add to it Lafferty looked absolutely terrible, worse than he ever was here.

Must be just me, but I didnt think Lafferty was "shite" at all. His end of season contributions to 3 in a row should not be forgotten.

But he let us down big time and for that he can never be forgiven.

another one of the traitors making a big impact at their new clubs.....

Kyle Lafferty is 'useless' and can leave Sion FC, says chairman

Former Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty has been told his career at Swiss side FC Sion is over.

The Northern Ireland international is the latest ex-Ibrox star to be axed by the club after Rino Gattuso, who was sacked as manager last week.

Sion signed Lafferty on a three-year deal last summer from Rangers, but a 5-0 defeat to St Gallen enraged chairman Christian Constantin, who blamed the striker and four other players for the side's poor display.

"I won't agree to their involvement in the team again. With regards to Laffert, I accept he has had injuries which have affected him mentally and physically, but I'm still angry with him. He will work with our fitness coach because he is no use to us just now." (The Sun on Sunday)

No shit big man,he was no use to us either! And we paid more for him than Borussia Dortmund paid for Lelandowski (or however you spell the fucker)

I know we are trying to get a transfer fee/ compensation for players who did not transfer over,would it be Sion or Lafferty himself who would have to pay?

Hope to fuck it would be Lafferty! :000000082:

Aye but he's a bear from northern Ireland so ge deserves to come back and steal a wage from us again.

Lafferty is a stark reminder of how we ended up in a such a mess and how not to repeat the same mistakes again

he is the poster boy for exactly how our club shouldn't be run.

a seen lafferty in braehead shopping center a view years ago a told him he was shite and said if he ever needed a lift out off ibrox a would gladly do it a also said a would help him pack his bags he didnt know what to say haha

Sad thing is he provide done of my best moments in recent memory when he scored that hat trick in front of us away to Kilmarnock, apart from that we could all of said 99% of the time he is useless to that chairman.

a seen lafferty in braehead shopping center a view years ago a told him he was shite and said if he ever needed a lift out off ibrox a would gladly do it a also said a would help him pack his bags he didnt know what to say haha

Naw ye never

The Ibrox scouting network will be alerted by this story. I reckon the media is how they find players.

Ally will be opening negotiations any time now.

Lafferty will be in tomorrows Record saying what a big mistake he made leaving Rangers.

The useless, cheating, lanky twat can GTF