Can you F*** believe it - regan getting a pay rise

Can't see why anyone is surprised about this. It's just another case of a Fat Cat getting rich at the expense of the little man. No different from the fucking bankers who are bankrupting the country and paying themselves handsomely for doing it. Nothing will change until there is a revolution and the ordinary people take back power into their own hands.Fuck the SFA! Let's get out and start our own championship with the best teams in the smaller European countries. If we have to do this outside of UEFA then so be it!

love the idea but if were no got UEFA backing then there's no champions league ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love the idea but if were no got UEFA backing then there's no champions league ?

No there won't be, but how the hell do we stand up against teams like Real Madrid who were bankrupt about 10 years ago and had their debts wiped out by decree of the King of Spain? If necessary, a new Champions League should be started outside of UEFA for all the decent teams who play by the rules.

Never in the field of national football association stewardship has so much damage been done by one man to so many and yet not only does he survive in job alreadly too well paid, but he also is rewarded with more. It is an absurdity beyond all absurdities. It is a shambles. A national public disgrace. How on this earth the people trusted to decide on the pay of the SFA CEO ever came to the conclusion that he was worth any pay rise never mind the one he got beggars belief. Their credibility is as shredded as the credibility of CEO. And for Regan to accept it is even more incredible. If the leadership team at the SFA had any integrity, and if Regan had any integrity, they should resign immediately. In my view the repeated failures of the SFA and Regan are tantamount to a collective incompetence resulting in irrecoverable loss of trust and confidence. The only sensible remedy is a clearout at the top and the installation of football leaders who are more than competent and who demonstrate the leadership, authority and skills to manage the SFA and to restore the reputation of Scottish football.

It's high time the media focussed its attention far more intensly on matters at the SFA. Its time for a vote of no confidence in the SFA. It's time for a fresh start at the SFA. The question is - have the clubs got the balls to deal with the shambles at the SFA? Or will they just sit on their hands, shrug their shoulders and turn the other way as they are mugged for more money to reward even more failure?

I'm sure his masters think he has done a wonderful job in the past year, hence a pay rise.

This will cost the SFA nothing. The money to pay him has come from fines imposed on Rangers.

Corrupt to the f***ing core.

No there won't be, but how the hell do we stand up against teams like Real Madrid who were bankrupt about 10 years ago and had their debts wiped out by decree of the King of Spain? If necessary, a new Champions League should be started outside of UEFA for all the decent teams who play by the rules.

I think your mistaken, Spanish Football is in more debt than any other country at the moment, which makes the statement from Platini all the more ridiculous.

Real Madrid have a 589 million euro ($773 million) debt, while the debt figures for Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are at 578 million euros ($756 million) and 514 million euros ($675 million), respectively.

3 teams have more than a Billion pounds sterling in debt, yet they are still allowed to go out and buy the Ferrari's ............ fair play ................aye right

Bizarrely enough I have seen such reward for total ineptitude in my own place of work. A totally unmanageable workshy clown was given a new post which gave him even more licence to do sweet Fanny Adams and the company threw in a hefty mileage allowance to boot.

Infuriating!!!!

The guy who said Craig Whyte lied to me gets a pay rise, mean while we have lost 10's of millions because he did not do his job. Then when they allow him to be chairman by rubber stamping it he can start dismantling the accounts without people knowing. says everything about our game and the sfa.

Bizarrely enough I have seen such reward for total ineptitude in my own place of work. A totally unmanageable workshy clown was given a new post which gave him even more licence to do sweet Fanny Adams and the company threw in a hefty mileage allowance to boot.

Infuriating!!!!

So you work for the spl mate............

Genuinely incredible. You can only laugh, really.

Go crazy otherwise bud, we are all near immune to shock by now i'd wager

The game is dying and Rhegan is coining it in, what a never-ending shambles... I'm just pretending it all makes sense and grinning madly with wild eyes, works for me