*** RM Sponsors’ Fund - The Official ‘Let’s Spend The Money’ Discussion Thread

govanblue

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So,

I hope the members all enjoyed that short safari.

Now, back to spending the money :D

What do we still have to vote on now? Thought we spent the money? Have we got more?

Maybe a RM raffle to see who can win a ticket to Namibia (am not entering that one) for a safari

What do we still have to vote on now? Thought we spent the money? Have we got more?

Maybe a RM raffle to see who can win a ticket to Namibia (am not entering that one) for a safari

Nothing to vote on right at this moment, but we do still have some money left to spend.

About £1000 or so (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253090entry1061077825

Yup they're awright, they sell it at the local Saturday market, never been to your part of the continent been to The Gambia, that was a good laugh and an adventure ! (tu):sherlock:

All the meat from this part of the world is nice and the best bit, its mainly free range (all the game is anyway!) and what is farmed (cows and sheep) are not full of the crap the EU insists you put in your meat.

Namibia is a stunning place, about 5 billion times better than the Gambia - so good i moved here!

GB - this is important to the topic :pipe:

OK, back to ON TOPIC stuff! Can i sponsor the first team to come fishing for big sharks and add in a lucky RM winner too?

Could we buy something to send to the new Prince from the club shop.

http://www.rangersme...d-confectionery

Any purchase from the Megastore is a valid use of the fund.

So, yes, we certainly could - if enough people showed support. Feel free to drum up that support ZZed :D

Any purchase from the Megastore is a valid use of the fund.

So, yes, we certainly could - if enough people showed support. Feel free to drum up that support ZZed :D

A big no from me GB. I'm a royalist but we have better things to spend our money on and more deserving causes.

A big no from me GB. I'm a royalist but we have better things to spend our money on and more deserving causes.

aston villa beat us to it as well

I have to agree its not really what I would want to do and the young Prince will get so many gifts from the public ours would just be yet another one. Spending it on those who need it is good not on the richest family in the world.

Anyway, while folk are mulling over that suggestion, here's a couple of updates:

1. Argyle Restaurant - table for 10 now booked for the Erskine Veterans. The tour is already booked, so that just leaves the Megastore to talk to now.

2. Rangers Ladies - I forgot to send the logo, and was a day late to make this weekend's Ladies programme. Sorry. Oh - But we do have 2 free tickets for the game, and you can take your kids for free - PM me if you want the tickets!

3. Raffle - I sent out a few prizes today, and have resumed PMing the winners to choose their prize. (FYI, I'm at The Farmer now)