*** RM Sponsors’ Fund - The Official ‘Let’s Spend The Money’ Discussion Thread

govanblue

Update:

1. Erskine Veterans - The lunch has now been paid (£80 - to be deducted from Erskine Lunch fund) and the Megastore trip has been arranged. The Megastore will ensure they have staff assigned to the party to do all the running about for them.

Still to do - Hand over £20 cash from Lunch fund to the waiting staff in the restaurant & pay £120 from Sponsors' Fund to Megastore for the 6 veterans to spend.

2. Rangers Ladies - Our logo is now on Natalie Ross's profile page - http://www.rangers.c...16-natalie-ross

3. Raffle prizes - I'm just about to post another three prizes. We're almost there with that - sorry it's taken so long.

great work, kewl logo, where can i donate to the fund

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great work, kewl logo, where can i donate to the fund

just click this link...

http://forum.rangers....uk/donate.html

on the "review your donation" page, look out for a small link called "Add special instructions to recipient" - click that and type in your RM username.

Once you've made your donation (minimum amount £10) - PM me, and I will add you to the Hall Of Fame. You will then have full fund member rights (voting, prizes etc) (tu)

Update:

The 'Erskine Veterans' Ibrox Day Out' took place on Tuesday, and was a resounding success. :thumbup:

Erskine have sent me some photos - I'll blur out the faces, then upload them in a new thread when I can.

Here's a quote from the Home Administrator:

"The guys had an absolute ball and loved every minute of it – thank you all very much and the present at the end was just the icing on the cake."

So there you go - Good Old RangersMedia - Not just there for the nasty things in life. :21:

Update:

The 'Erskine Veterans' Ibrox Day Out' took place on Tuesday, and was a resounding success. :thumbup:

Erskine have sent me some photos - I'll blur out the faces, then upload them in a new thread when I can.

"The guys had an absolute ball and loved every minute of it – thank you all very much and the present at the end was just the icing on the cake."

So there you go - Good Old RangersMedia - Not just there for the nasty things in life. :21:

Well done GB. When you read that , you realise how very worthwhile it is. Roll on the next one.

Update:

Nice one GB glad to hear the veterans had a great day out

:D makes you proud to see the good that comes from here as well as the bickering.

3 Suggestions:

1 - I'm going to buy another brick shortly, as I didn't hear any objections. This will be the first brick of this season, and the wording will be "RangersMedia | Ready 2013/2014"

2 - Sponsor another Rangers Lady (Amy Harrison - see this thread) - this costs £250

3 - Arrange another Erskine Ibrox day for the chaps who couldn't go on the last one

And I will hopefully have some interesting news regarding signed shirts soon. (tu)