*** New Rangers Lady needs a job - can you help?

govanblue

We received this email from Angie Hind (Head Coach, Rangers Ladies)...

"Dear Sponsors,

As you may know we have recently signed Canadian, Amy Harrison - a former Canadian National player and US Scholarship athlete at Tennessee. She is a great signing for the club and I have no doubt will help the strengthen the team.

We are trying to find her some employment whilst she is here and wondered if you knew of any opportunities part-time or full time? Although Canadian her parents are Scottish and therefore she has a British passport, National Insurance etc. Amy graduated with a degree in Marketing with a minor in Business. As a person she is great, really easy going, and has a great work ethic so I have no doubt she would be a positive asset to any organisation.

If you have any suggestions or hear of anything I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks,

Angie Hind,

Head Coach"

So there you go Sponsors - a real opportunity for you to make a difference. Please PM me if you have any ideas or if you know of any vacancies that might suit her. She's pretty desperate, so any kind of work would do for now. [keep it sensible and respectable please chaps!]

Also - Amy doesn't have player sponsorship yet - would this be something RangersMedia Sponsors Fund would be interested in? It costs £250 and we have £1000 in the kitty. Oh and this time, I have been assured that she and her family are all Rangers fans!)

I think the comment about her being from a rangers family and you have checked this is shocking...........so you really mean you will only sponsor Protestants and another thing why would people want to sponsor a womens team.

Auchenhowie should be sponsored more so than some sill female team.

One if the reasons I never put into sponsorship initiatives and prefer to do anything like that on my own..............that way i know a sensible decision has been made.

"Dear Sponsors,

As you may know we have recently signed Canadian, Amy Harrison - a former Canadian National player and US Scholarship athlete at Tennessee. She is a great signing for the club and I have no doubt will help the strengthen the team.

We are trying to find her some employment whilst she is here and wondered if you knew of any opportunities part-time or full time? Although Canadian her parents are Scottish and therefore she has a British passport, National Insurance etc. Amy graduated with a degree in Marketing with a minor in Business. As a person she is great, really easy going, and has a great work ethic so I have no doubt she would be a positive asset to any organisation.

If you have any suggestions or hear of anything I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks,

Angie Hind,

Head Coach"

So there you go Sponsors - a real opportunity for you to make a difference. Please PM me if you have any ideas or if you know of any vacancies that might suit her. She's pretty desperate, so any kind of work would do for now. [keep it sensible and respectable please chaps!]

Also - Amy doesn't have player sponsorship yet - would this be something RangersMedia Sponsors Fund would be interested in? It costs £250 and we have £1000 in the kitty. Oh and this time, I have been assured that she and her family are all Rangers fans!)

she could try with Sodexo catering at present to start her off? They have work at Hamilton Racecourse or Hamdump aswell as various other places. When I get to a computer I will PM you details :)

"Dear Sponsors,

Thanks,

Angie Hind,

Head Coach"

GB I'll go with the sponsorship of this young lady.