Off to the Rangers Convention in San Francisco Tomorrow

Cant wait to catch up with ma old pals from Kinning Park who are also going. Looks like a great 4 days ahead. Football match,golf day , a march across the Golden Gate bridge ,visit to Alcatraz, the Convention night itself in the Wyatt hotel and a farewell night at a top German restaurant with some special music getting played. I am also going to a gig to see the legendary Chuck Prophet who is playing in The Great American Music Hall. Chuck is from San Francisco so it should be pretty special.

Oh well,it cant be grief all the time.!!!

WATP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to catch up with ma old pals from Kinning Park who are also going. Looks like a great 4 days ahead. Football match,golf day , a march across the Golden Gate bridge ,visit to Alcatraz, the Convention night itself in the Wyatt hotel and a farewell night at a top German restaurant with some special music getting played. I am also going to a gig to see the legendary Chuck Prophet who is playing in The Great American Music Hall. Chuck is from San Francisco so it should be pretty special.

Oh well,it cant be grief all the time.!!!

WATP

I'm from Kinning Park have a great trip bud (tu)

Enjoy mate who from KP is it you know. Probably know them. Wish I was going but holidays are taken up by trip at end of year

Enjoy mate who from KP is it you know. Probably know them. Wish I was going but holidays are taken up by trip at end of year

Will surprise you who he knows and no doubt you will know them.