The idiots they find to comment on camera about Rangers

No real surprise it's BBC but was watching it there interviewing the fans for their thoughts on Smith's appointment 2/3 of them said Green lied to us, he's a liar and a rogue and lumped him in with Whyte

Where the fuck do they find these people, they didn't look the full shilling either.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real surprise it's BBC but was watching it there interviewing the fans for their thoughts on Smith's appointment 2/3 of them said Green lied to us, he's a liar and a rogue and lumped him in with Whyte

Where the fuck do they find these people, they didn't look the full shilling either.

Green did lie. He stated right at the very start of it all that he had never met or even spoken to Whyte. That then changed a few times until he admitted that he had infact done so so that he could try screw him over.

He also leaked every negative story that came out re: MM. Which is the exact same thing everyone was so upset at MM for. Personally I'm glad he's gone.

How can he not have spoke to Whyte ever, the first paper to run with the story the day we played our last game of the last season St Johnstone away said they had did a deal to get Whytes shares should we come out with a cva ... How can that deal have came about if they'd never met? I think what people get mixed up with his Green saying he is not in cahoots with current dealings with Whyte - but if there's quotes kicking about where Green has said he's never spoke to Whyte in his life or anything like that then I will hold my hands up and stand corrected.

There's no proof about leaked stories. That's you making your own mind up on that. It's far from fact. No one knows who these moles are - unless again your on about something else?

Green did lie. He stated right at the very start of it all that he had never met or even spoken to Whyte. That then changed a few times until he admitted that he had infact done so so that he could try screw him over.

He also leaked every negative story that came out re: MM. Which is the exact same thing everyone was so upset at MM for. Personally I'm glad he's gone.

Dude. were u at the meetings with the rangers fans and green?? from day 1 green told us were and when he met green ?? how do u think he got his shares, no matter who it was they all had to deal with whyte

green held regular meetings with us and told us, what ur sayin is just false bud

Lot of shite where you one of the ones the BBC caught and put on camera?

In my opinion, Walter and Ally leaked a story or two.

And as if by magic one pops up

How can he not have spoke to Whyte ever, the first paper to run with the story the day we played our last game of the last season St Johnstone away said they had did a deal to get Whytes shares should we come out with a cva ... How can that deal have came about if they'd never met? I think what people get mixed up with his Green saying he is not in cahoots with current dealings with Whyte - but if there's quotes kicking about where Green has said he's never spoke to Whyte in his life or anything like that then I will hold my hands up and stand corrected.

There's no proof about leaked stories. That's you making your own mind up on that. It's far from fact. No one knows who these moles are - unless again your on about something else?

No, there was a point where Green said he'd never spoken to him.

You're right that theres no proof on leaked stories but then there was no proof MM was doing it either.

You're right that theres no proof on leaked stories but then there was no proof MM was doing it either.

Have you got a direct quote for that? I'm not making excuses for him, but it would be a pointless thing to say considering its obvious there would have had to had been contact in the beginning

I've never accused Murray of being the mole it could literally be anyone at Ibrox. No one will ever know I fear.

So you lied when you said this "He also leaked every negative story that came out re: MM"

In my opinion, Walter and Ally leaked a story or two.

They most likely have. Which is part of my problem with the witchhunt against MM for leaking stories. Most likely every single person in there has been leaking, some much more prolificly than others, but then thats pretty much always been the case in my lifetime.

CG had dealings with whyte at the beginning , and so did Brian Kennedy ! At the end of the day whyte owned our club, he would of have to been dealt with somewhere along the line !

The stupid pricks that say Green lied still can't see this. (tu)

Everyone that was interested in taking over Rangers had to deal with Whyte in some way either over the phone or face to face.

Brian Kennedy met with him but he wouldn't sell to him he knew Paul Murray was in it with him and he "despises" Paul Murray.

Brian Kennedy offered Whyte 500k for his shares and he still refused.

He said he had never spoke to him before ie he had never spoke or dealt with him until he and his consortium moved to takeover at Rangers.

The stupid pricks that say Green lied still can't see this. (tu)

Everyone that was interested in taking over Rangers had to deal with Whyte in some way either over the phone or face to face.

Brian Kennedy met with him but he wouldn't sell to him he knew Paul Murray was in it with him and he "despises" Paul Murray.

Brian Kennedy offered Whyte 500k for his shares and he still refused.

spot on mate , remember whyte saying he would deal with Kennedy as long as murry was not involved , CG has always stated he had dealings with whyte at some point , how the fuck else was he going to buy our club

spot on mate , remember whyte saying he would deal with Kennedy as long as murry was not involved , CG has always stated he had dealings with whyte at some point , how the fuck else was he going to buy our club

It was charles Green that said Whyte hated Paul Murray for whatever reasons. And thats why he wouldn't sell to BK as he knew Murray was in it with him.

(tu)

So you lied when you said this "He also leaked every negative story that came out re: MM"

No I stated my opinion. A lie is when you state some as fact which you know is deliberately wrong. Like, 'I quite enjoy reading Swallys posts on RM' that would be a lie.