The idiots they find to comment on camera about Rangers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much money did Green put into the Club?

How much money/investment was he responsible for and how many man hours, meetings etc did he put in

What this bubbles down to is if you think he did enough to merit the 3 million he will get for the 75 grand he paid for his shares. After everything he did it was 3 million well spent, some of you seem to think businessmen with no emotional ties to the club should come in, save us, get us our licence, get us back playing, raise 22 million on a share issue as well as a few million start up costs, fight the Sfa and Spl and then walk away a year later with nothing

Step into the real world

Basically i don't give a fuck if Charles Green lied about Whyte, in my opinion he was the best thing to happen to Rangers in many a long year. I'd like to see him back in charge but doubt that will happen now. I shook his hand at the 140 year celebration dinner and thanked him for saving our club, I know we fans played a pretty big part but i think he did a great job in turning us around. I will be forever grateful. WATP!

Once again the BBC manage to roll the proverbial hand grenade into the room and we turn on each other.

Whether we like them, respect them or not...Whether or not they like each other... CG, MM, AMcC have all contributed to moving Rangers Forward and away from the brink of destruction. Time for us to move on...

Once again the BBC manage to roll the proverbial hand grenade into the room and we turn on each other.

Whether we like them, respect them or not...Whether or not they like each other... CG, MM, AMcC have all contributed to moving Rangers Forward and away from the brink of destruction. Time for us to move on...

Well said that man. I'm spending less and less time on here these days because of the constant bitching between diffferent 'factions' of our support. It would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything all the time but it gets very tiresome on here at times. Time to move on, indeed!

Well said that man. I'm spending less and less time on here these days because of the constant bitching between diffferent 'factions' of our support. It would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything all the time but it gets very tiresome on here at times. Time to move on, indeed!

Well when people peddle blatant lies such as Green is a liar your going to have people with something to say about it

yep called backtracking , not what he said in his first post in this thread :sherlock:

Backtracked nothing. Green claimed at the start he had never met Whyte. Then said he had once. Then it turned out he was using him as a means to get his shares (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with) but If he had been open on that from the minute he owned the club it would've changed some people's opinions of him for the better. Instead it came out as one of Whytes attempts to claw some cash back before he loses everything.

Awww boring. There are major question marks over Green. The big bad media aren't all out to get us and just because other Bears aren't willing to put blind faith in him, people like you question their allegiances and intelligence. Time will tell. There is no harm questioning him and keeping a close eye on him. If he is squeaky clean then he will have no probs. And for the record I really hope he is. But I have doubts.

No real surprise it's BBC but was watching it there interviewing the fans for their thoughts on Smith's appointment 2/3 of them said Green lied to us, he's a liar and a rogue and lumped him in with Whyte

Where the fuck do they find these people, they didn't look the full shilling either.

They always do that. I remember when we signed Mojo thy had some limp-wristed fukwit on telling us all why we should rip up our season tickets.

Mind you they seem to pick mostly dolts to represent the bheats as well.

Awww boring. There are major question marks over Green. The big bad media aren't all out to get us and just because other Bears aren't willing to put blind faith in him, people like you question their allegiances and intelligence. Time will tell. There is no harm questioning him and keeping a close eye on him. If he is squeaky clean then he will have no probs. And for the record I really hope he is. But I have doubts.

There's a massive difference between not having faith in him as you put it and saying on tv he's a liar and lumping him in with Whyte that's the point

Backtracked nothing. Green claimed at the start he had never met Whyte. Then said he had once. Then it turned out he was using him as a means to get his shares (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with) but If he had been open on that from the minute he owned the club it would've changed some people's opinions of him for the better. Instead it came out as one of Whytes attempts to claw some cash back before he loses everything.

I fucking despair at our fans sometimes. Fergus McCann "saved" the tims. No two ways about it - they were on the brink and he rescued them and put them on a secure financial footing which they have built on since. We had our McCann in Charles Green and rather than thank the man some elements of our support want to perform a character assassination on him.

Rangers history will show Charles Green as the man who made the difference. Who walked the walk when the "Rangers men" couldn't even talk the talk.

Anyone who says anything different is either deluded or is pushing some other fucking agenda. Either way they should be ashamed of themselves.

I fucking despair at our fans sometimes. Fergus McCann "saved" the tims. No two ways about it - they were on the brink and he rescued them and put them on a secure financial footing which they have built on since. We had our McCann in Charles Green and rather than thank the man some elements of our support want to perform a character assassination on him.

Rangers history will show Charles Green as the man who made the difference. Who walked the walk when the "Rangers men" couldn't even talk the talk.

Anyone who says anything different is either deluded or is pushing some other fucking agenda. Either way they should be ashamed of themselves.

Spot on. (tu)

Good post mate.

Change that fucking username though.

Good post mate.

Good post mate.

I know it's inappropriate in a way but it's the nickname I was given on the first week of basic training and it's stuck with me ever since.

I'm too old and too fucking stubborn to look for a new one now!