Our new strip

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake lads... D. Diggler made the mock-ups with a brief from an eye-witness account months ago. Some of his mock-ups are on this thread with other members taking the credit for his designs. Tsk-tsk! (td)

Some people either have the memory of a goldfish or must read the forum with their eyes shut.

Fuck sake lads... D. Diggler made the mock-ups with a brief from an eye-witness account months ago. Some of his mock-ups are on this thread with other members taking the credit for his designs. Tsk-tsk! (td)

Some people either have the memory of a goldfish or must read the forum with their eyes shut.

D. Diggler's haven't been posted on this thread, the ones I made have. Mine are based on the same eye-witness account (paisleyroad's) but in line with the Puma templates that have been released since.

Every new kit i have saw for the new season from puma has been shite. Did they not used to make good kits?

They still do. For Italy and most of the African teams anyway.

The templates for the UK teams this year are absolutely pish in comparison.

Fuck sake lads... D. Diggler made the mock-ups with a brief from an eye-witness account months ago. Some of his mock-ups are on this thread with other members taking the credit for his designs. Tsk-tsk! 00000041.gif

Dyou mean the red/black and the away one with gold on it? Haven't seen anyone take credit for them on here man.

There are a few fresh ones on this thread too

Thats the current Italy top with a Gers badge lumped on, and not intended to be representative as to what the new one will look like.

Watching the game tonight , and just thought i'd mess with it.

D. Diggler's haven't been posted on this thread, the ones I made have. Mine are based on the same eye-witness account (paisleyroad's) but in line with the Puma templates that have been released since.

I think you will be seeing Mr.Diggler in court, gummy.

I think you will be seeing Mr.Diggler in court, gummy.

lol

He was very close just going by descriptions, all I did was change it to the Puma templates. That's why I'm quite confident these will be close to the shirts because that thread was before any of the new kits were leaked yet and were so close, especially the mention of the "france flag" thing on the collar.

Thats the current Italy top with a Gers badge lumped on, and not intended to be representative as to what the new one will look like.

Watching the game tonight , and just thought i'd mess with it.

I wasn't referring to your labour of love... :praise: your divine masterpiece.... :spraise: your magnum opus. :crywank:

Just posted this on the wrong fucking thread!!! Bang goes my detective inspector job.

I did these...

http://forum.rangers...entry1060915798

Diggler did these...

http://forum.rangers...entry1060916823

Then Gummy did these...

http://forum.rangers...entry1061128187

http://forum.rangers...entry1061133758

Hmmmmmz... :sherlock:

Aye, D.Diggler's were made by consulting paisleyroad who had seen them. Then the Puma kits for this year were released so I modified them to match the templates.

You also posted some unrelated mockups at some point...

are you after some praise for getting there first or something? They're not really that similar

Not at all.

I was just thinking that D.Diggler's and your were remarkably similar, that's all.

Don't worry, I gave him the credit when I first posted them :)

I modified Dirk Diggler's mockups to match the new Puma templates:

away.jpg

3rd.jpg