Our new strip

Not a clue...the set up is strange...

read that wrong, thought it was 3rd top will be out 3rd week of July, but I think it is meant that top will be out 3rd August, but Will be out 3rd week in July??!!! Or something? No clue...punctuation is not clear, lol

It definitely could read that way but again wouldn't make any sense.

I don't get the business strategy behind this. The new home top, at £40 odd, is always a big seller and money spinner along with all the other new merchandise. The season starts 27th July so punters won't be able to buy the new top/strip for their kids and themselve until August?!

Just when I thought the club was perhaps turning the corner in the way it's operated.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely could read that way but again wouldn't make any sense.

I don't get the business strategy behind this. The new home top, at £40 odd, is always a big seller and money spinner along with all the other new merchandise. The season starts 27th July so punters won't be able to buy the new top/strip for their kids and themselve until August?!

Just when I thought the club was perhaps turning the corner in the way it's operated.

Yeah there certainly isn't a sound business strategy if this is actually what's happening with the release of the strip, total stupidity.

August doh

How can that even be possible? Fair enough they will want to me supply and not run out early if they dont have a lot made for an earlier launch but surely they would realise this will be one of their most purchased tops, get it fucking out on sale asap

August

How can that even be possible? Fair enough they will want to me supply and not run out early if they dont have a lot made for an earlier launch but surely they would realise this will be one of their most purchased tops, get it fucking out on sale asap

It's not up to Rangers, it's to do with the deal with puma.