Our new strip

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what gives you that feeling then?

Just an incline. The Puma kits I've seen for next season don't look too impressive and especially from the cardiff one down below. Not a fan of the neck design.

We'll see though.

Wish they'd hurry up and show it! We've still to wait on a release date after that, I and many others usually enjoy walking around on holiday or in the Summer with the new top on.

Think one of the mock-ups on here will be accurate though, I think the one with the two small strips at the neck with the border lines on each side (but in white) will probably be it. Can't wait to get the black and reds socks back.

looks like our team will be playing in the bare scuddy what a fuckin shambles .

What teams have released their new strip yet? Have the Tims released theirs? I still think to coincide with the new shops the strip will be released!

Wish they'd hurry up and show it! We've still to wait on a release date after that, I and many others usually enjoy walking around on holiday or in the Summer with the new top on.

Think one of the mock-ups on here will be accurate though, I think the one with the two small strips at the neck with the border lines on each side (but in white) will probably be it. Can't wait to get the black and reds socks back.

I'll just need to wear last seasons on my hols :( as you say it's good to get the new top and take it on holiday with you.

how do you know that?

One of the guys on another forum I use is a youth coach for Queens Park... through his contacts he claims to have seen Puma's 2013/14 industry promo pack. Our home top is apparently featured in said pack alongside Motherwell and Cardiff... who oddly enough are using the design as the mock up.

Won't be out til August?? Who's bright idea was that?

Not a clue...the set up is strange...

read that wrong, thought it was 3rd top will be out 3rd week of July, but I think it is meant that top will be out 3rd August, but Will be out 3rd week in July??!!! Or something? No clue...punctuation is not clear, lol