Who we offloading?

JamieG54

Wages will be dire even if we do get Boca and Goian off our bill. There will be so many players that will be sitting collecting free money when young players could be getting easy experience mixing with the first team and taking it in.

Alexander/Gallagher/Bell (Graham who invented phones)

Wallace/Smith/Mitchell (left black)

Boca/Goian/Jig/Luca/Perry/Cribari (Centre backs)

Shiels/Black/Lewis/Hutton/Peralta/Naismith/Aird/Mckay/Crawford/Templeton/Law/Faure (midfield/attacking)

Daly/Little/Clarke/

Depends on our formation. If we wanna go for 3 in midfield most games then we need to cut a few hopeless players from that list I.e Black and Naismith. I would be tempted to sell Shiels back to Killie and use another option.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a big squad and need to start thinking about geting some players off the wage bill before we sign anybody else.

Bell, Gallagher

Mitchell, Cole, Argyiou

Gasparatto, Hegarty, Perry, Goian, Bocanegra, Cribari, Faure

Wallace, Smith

Little, Shiels

Black, Hutton, MacLeod, Law, Partela, Crawford

Templeton, Aird, McKay

Clark, Daly, Naismith, Hemmings, McCulloch

That's a hugely bloated squad when you consider that we can only name five substitutes each week too.

Alexander/Gallagher/Bell

Wallace/Smith/Mitchell

Boca/Goian/Jig/Luca/Perry/Cribari

Shiels/Black/Lewis/Hutton/Peralta/Naismith/Aird/Mckay/Crawford/Templeton (midfield/attacking)

Daly/Little/Clarke/

You left out Argyriou, Faure, Law, Hemmings, Naismith, Hutton.

Alexander, Goian, and Bocanegra will be off.

Hately and Humphrey will probably be coming in too as well as a new CB. I strongly suspect Miller will be back as well.

Hutton and Naismith are going apparently.

Alexander you can wave goodbye to, same with Goian and Bocanegra.

I'm aware the official site says we're negotiating with Hemmings, but I can't see that coming off unless he's very cheap.

Cole's also one whos jaiket is on a shoogly peg.

That's 7 players right there.

People do realise we gave Naismith a new contract a few weeks ago?

I don't rate him very highly but that's diabolical decision making if we're looking to offload him when we could have let his deal expire this summer.

Partick Thistle are looking at him, so it could turn out to be quite shrewd if we get a transfer fee for him when we could have got fuck all.

We have a big squad and need to start thinking about geting some players off the wage bill before we sign anybody else.

Bell, Gallagher

Mitchell, Cole, Argyiou

Wallace, Smith

Little, Shiels

Templeton, Aird, McKay

That's a hugely bloated squad when you consider that we can only name five substitutes each week too.

In my opinion

That would leave a 23 man squad, Would also replace Perry/Cribari/Hegarty if the right defensive options were found

Reralistically how do we get rid of the likes of Goian, Boca, Argyriou, Hutton?

Who's going to pay money for them?

I'd be happy to let them leave for nothing to get them off the wage bill but even then who's going to pay the wages they are on?

Bell, Gallagher

Mitchell, Cole, Argyiou

Wallace, Smith

Little, Shiels

Templeton, Aird, McKay

Is there not a rule that we can only register x amount of players as well whilst in the SFL?......Very suprised he is even thinking of offering Hemmings a new deal and I dont see what Naismith offers us at all....If we could shift guys like Cribari, Argiriou, Hutton etc it would help but who would take them??

Reralistically how do we get rid of the likes of Goian, Boca, Argyriou, Hutton?

Who's going to pay money for them?

I'd be happy to let them leave for nothing to get them off the wage bill but even then who's going to pay the wages they are on?

What are Argy and Hutton on? Can't be a fortune. League 1/Championship clubs would pay the wages but i'd imagine most would realise they are both shite unfirtunately.

I would think an American side would happily take Boca from us

What are Argy and Hutton on? Can't be a fortune. League 1/Championship clubs would pay the wages but i'd imagine most would realise they are both shite unfirtunately.

I would think an American side would happily take Boca from us

I'd say a about 3-4k. I honestly don't see anybody paying Argyriou that kind of money, Hutton maybe if the fee was on the very low side.

I'd say a about 3-4k. I honestly don't see anybody paying Argyriou that kind of money, Hutton maybe if the fee was on the very low side.

:matron:

Is that inclination or any kind of evidence? I'd be absolutely stunned if they were both on that. At a total guess, i'd have had Hutton on between 1.5-2k tops and Argy on around 1-1.5k

As I say though, total guesses

See guys like Hutton, Naismith, Cole, Perry & Hemmings....all we are doing is paying for their weekends out acting like superstars when they offer NOTHING in return. Then we go and offering new contracts to some of them! Laughable!

Is there not a rule that we can only register x amount of players as well whilst in the SFL?......Very suprised he is even thinking of offering Hemmings a new deal and I dont see what Naismith offers us at all....If we could shift guys like Cribari, Argiriou, Hutton etc it would help but who would take them??

The point about the maximum amount of players we can register Is a good one and I remember reading that some of the traitors are still counted as being registered to us because of the disputes with them. If that is still the case and I've heard nothing to suggest otherwise then that will surely mean if we are not carefully we could end up with players who can't be registered as we would have reached our maximum amount for the SFL.

:matron:

Is that inclination or any kind of evidence? I'd be absolutely stunned if they were both on that. At a total guess, i'd have had Hutton on between 1.5-2k tops and Argy on around 1-1.5k

As I say though, total guesses

I was going simply by the kind of stupid money we've handed out over the last season, just a guess but I reckon it's far more than their talent deserves.

I was going simply by the kind of stupid money we've handed out over the last season, just a guess but I reckon it's far more than their talent deserves.

Well I mean, its a guess, and I don't think a wholly accurate one. No offence. Really don't think they are on that much.