PES 2014

EcosseBear

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread about the Wrestling game is not a wrestling thread? You guys are pure strange!

There is a seperate thread in the OT for wrestling this argument is derailing a perfectly good thread (or what should be anyway) on what will be.the game i pick up so i would very much like it wrapped and we can actually talk about the fucking game.

Fan boys are annoying as.fuck.

I think the lack of teams, stadiums, weather, modes and online will make see this years game fall further behind.

Fans want realistic football games. You don't go through a season with it being sunny every game, that will make ML pretty repetitive in itself.

I'm already worried about PES on next gen.

I think the lack of teams, stadiums, weather, modes and online will make see this years game fall further behind.

Fans want realistic football games. You don't go through a season with it being sunny every game, that will make ML pretty repetitive in itself.

I'm already worried about PES on next gen.

There is only two teams any cunt ever fucking goes anyway so that doesnt make any difference.

What.difference does.what stadium you play in really make it is all about.the football you play.

Rain is a terribly done gimmick anyway that has zero effect on the physics of either the ball, players or actually anything to.do with.the match so wont make much of an impact not being in the game.

People only really play one vs one online or ML anyway so the lack of modes wont effect much either (wish they.would bring 2vs2 back though i wont lie)

Havent played the new demo yet cant find it in the store but not at all impressed with FIFA's to say the least and im not a fan boy of either i do prefer Pro Evo though.

Stadiums are playing a huge part in next gen with fan atmosphere having an impact on things. It looks superb.

Online in PES is non existent which means it doesn’t sell over here while FIFA breaks records every other year because there online modes and experience is on a different level to any other football game.

Maybe in PES the two teams is the case but in my FIFA gaming people go loads of different teams as you can filter the level of team you can go which makes it a better match.

What in effect has happened here is Konami are releasing a package that is nowhere near complete and asking fans to fork out money for a game that should be held back until it’s finished. They have rushed it judging on the ommisions and team list so again FIFA offers the more complete and user friendly gaming package.