PES 2014

EcosseBear

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No really, Still not been a football game beter than PES 3,5 & 6, PES 2008-2013 were shite...New game is looking brilliant!

3 months to refine the fuck out of it.

It looks baws.

Fifa09 graphics with shite gameplay.

Everyone will be on next gen anyway and this will be in the bargain bin

• 2 months later...

FIFA is shite. Always has been. FIFA 13 looked like a cartoon!

Pes 2014 is going to be sick. And who cares about licences? The patches are fucking class and konami know it so don't bother wasting their budget on licensing.

Shut up :lol:

PES have no European stadiums this year.

The engine is so shite they have taken out rain, snow ect. It's sunny or dark and thats it.

No next gen version.

UTTER PISH

Pes better than FIFA :lol: the people that say that haven't say down and played FIFA for any length of time, because if they had they'd think otherwise. I'm surprised pes even makes enough to keep making new games since FIFA 10 pes has been shit

Since it went to next gen FIFA has been the only football game that has mattered.

PES used to be amazing but they fucked up big time. If they lose the battle again on Xboxone and PS4 then I rekon it's curtains for them.

All they need to do is re release pes 6 on the next gen console and fifa is up shit creek

next gen fifa is going to be like the fifa game that made its debut on the 360

They cant re release PES6 though because the engine wouldnt work on next gen, thats why it went tits up on 360/PS3.

FIFA has them under their shoe.

PES can't even licence European stadiums now and the stadium editor has been taken out due to FIFA challenging them in court.

PES is fucked.

Fifa fanboys are the worst cunts

TBH, I'd consider myself a FIFA fan boy but I'd still like another football game to play for a bit of variety. Unfortunately, I haven't had a good PES since PES 6 and im pretty sure that coincided with the time FIFA first went to next gen and was absolutely gash. Every year it has got better while PES failed to work on key things in their game. My one main gripe about PES was player runs and from that video posted above (albeit an early version), it looks like they havent fixed it yet.

I'll be getting a free copy of PES2014 next week and im hoping that I will play more than one match on it, which will be more than the last PES as I managed one game before switching it off and never touching it again.

Shut up :lol:

PES have no European stadiums this year.

The engine is so shite they have taken out rain, snow ect. It's sunny or dark and thats it.

No next gen version.

UTTER PISH

Take yer face for a shite ;)

No European stadiums? Better double check that pal. ;)

You're claiming the FOX engine is shite? Well i'm happy to say you'll eat your words when you see it running and play a game on it.

Fifa has been the same shite for donkeys years. Ball physics are terrible, the gameplay is motorised and mechanical. It's supposed to be organic and natural.

People buy Fifa for the licences, the gameplay is wank. Pes gameplay is sweet and once the patch is in with all the kits it's magic.

TBH, I'd consider myself a FIFA fan boy but I'd still like another football game to play for a bit of variety. Unfortunately, I haven't had a good PES since PES 6 and im pretty sure that coincided with the time FIFA first went to next gen and was absolutely gash. Every year it has got better while PES failed to work on key things in their game. My one main gripe about PES was player runs and from that video posted above (albeit an early version), it looks like they havent fixed it yet.

I'll be getting a free copy of PES2014 next week and im hoping that I will play more than one match on it, which will be more than the last PES as I managed one game before switching it off and never touching it again.

I actually like both,i think the master league on PES is brilliant and i played Ultimate Team on Fifa 13 to death until i got sick of it. I've bought Fifa for the last 3 years,before that i was buying PES every year then just fancied a change. I think i'll be getting PES this year,i need a break from Fifa again i cant deal with the Fifa rage everytime i take a tanking online :(

Saying that though,GTA V is out in 9 days time so there wont really be a need to buy any other game for months (tu)

This issue however is not something technical, it actually due to licencing. EA have been extremely aggressive with signing deals with clubs and leagues this year, and it has meant we can't implement major European stadiums, including NO Spanish stadiums. People were getting worried when they announced exclusive deals with Spanish teams. Well it turned out it meant we couldn't implement their stadium, amongst others.

This news came pretty late to us. Which is where a time issue came in, meaning we didn't have time to rebuild other stadiums to replace them. PES 2014 will ship with roughly 20 stadiums.

Adding to the licensing woah, Stadium editor has been removed. This, personally, is the biggest hit. I can't go into it, but this in particular has made the team realise more than ever about acquiring licensing, and we're determined to fight back in this regard next year. If things are removed from edit mode because of licensing each year, it would rip out the soul of PES, and we must not let that happen.

Finally, and less impacting, Teams in Other European League has seen a slight drop in numbers across certain countries. Again (hate to keep saying it) license lockout. Nothing too major, but I'm awaiting final team lists from teams qualifying for Europe before we finalise it.

And that is it. People were asking me 'what else is Konami hiding' after Rain was removed. All I can say is what you see in this thread is a heads up from me.

It's me asking the team to allow me to do this, to reach out and not give users the feeling of being robbed because they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. I wanted to lay it all down, so you can get a full picture.

PES is fucking finished ya wallopers

If they were losing stadiums left, right and centre, surely they would want to do all they can to keep the stadium editor in the game?

Something to do with Licences and EA suing them. Konami won't pay up the cash so EA have them by the balls.

Something to do with Licences and EA suing them. Konami won't pay up the cash so EA have them by the balls.

I dont get how EA can prevent them from including a stadium creator though? Surely they cant put a block on something that allows us to create anything we want from scratch using random tools?

I dont get how EA can prevent them from including a stadium creator though? Surely they cant put a block on something that allows us to create anything we want from scratch using random tools?

Not sure how it works but that was the jist of it from the guys at WENB.com

They seem to think if it continues like this then editor mode in general may be in jeopardy for some reason.

This issue however is not something technical, it actually due to licencing. EA have been extremely aggressive with signing deals with clubs and leagues this year, and it has meant we can't implement major European stadiums, including NO Spanish stadiums. People were getting worried when they announced exclusive deals with Spanish teams. Well it turned out it meant we couldn't implement their stadium, amongst others.

This news came pretty late to us. Which is where a time issue came in, meaning we didn't have time to rebuild other stadiums to replace them. PES 2014 will ship with roughly 20 stadiums.

Adding to the licensing woah, Stadium editor has been removed. This, personally, is the biggest hit. I can't go into it, but this in particular has made the team realise more than ever about acquiring licensing, and we're determined to fight back in this regard next year. If things are removed from edit mode because of licensing each year, it would rip out the soul of PES, and we must not let that happen.

Finally, and less impacting, Teams in Other European League has seen a slight drop in numbers across certain countries. Again (hate to keep saying it) license lockout. Nothing too major, but I'm awaiting final team lists from teams qualifying for Europe before we finalise it.

And that is it. People were asking me 'what else is Konami hiding' after Rain was removed. All I can say is what you see in this thread is a heads up from me.

It's me asking the team to allow me to do this, to reach out and not give users the feeling of being robbed because they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. I wanted to lay it all down, so you can get a full picture.

PES is fucking finished ya wallopers

deary me that's a dreadful read. they shouldn't even bother releasing a game this year IMO until they've sorted themselves out (if they ever do). I can see PES being history in 5 years time

20 fucking stadiums and no editor or rain :lol:

The games a fucking joke

I take it you put rain before gameplay lol I moved to Fifa in 08 but can easily admit this years PES just going by the 70% demo is going to be alot better...it has the potential to smash Fifa in Gameplay! Sure Fifa might have more stadiums and it will have rain but if the gameplay is on another level who the fuck cares about those two things.

I've been picked to host a PES 2014 pre launch party and will have the game this week (should have it Thurs at the lastest)....I'l let you guys know just how good it is.